34√

» XXXIV «
Sean's

After what happened yesterday, I was starting to get sad and angry at Kenneth. Sad because of what I found out yesterday and angry because he hurt Bailey's feelings.

Yesterday, I decided to bring Bailey home because she doesn't feel good and needs to take a rest which I didn't oppose because I know that she needs time to be alone with herself. And I forgive her for kissing me yesterday because I understand her reasons. Besides, it's just a friendly kiss.

I was walking towards our classroom when someone grabbed my wrist and drag me somewhere. "Who the hell are you? Let me go, will you?!" I annoyingly said as the person dragging me somewhere persistently drag me out of the campus. The person is wearing a gray hoodie and pants so I can't really determine who is it.

"What the hell!" I angrily utter as I get rid of her hand. The person looked at me and I was shocked to see that it was Kaycee. "Kaycee..." I whisper. I look at her eyes and she seemed to be angry. Furious, rather.

"Why were you kissing yesterday?!" She angrily said as she went near me punch me in the chest. "Why did you kiss each other?! For f*ck's sake Sean, why?!" She said. With the tone of her voice, she seems to be talking about yesterday.

I grin at her as the serious talk with Bailey yesterday came back Into my head. Instead of explaining to her what happened yesterday, I decided to answer her with something she didn't even expect.

"Look who's talking," I said as I closed the inches apart from us and stare at her eyes. "You were the one who kissed someone on a bar, right? Didn't even bother telling me about it." Then she frowned maybe thinking or analyzing what I'm really talking about.

"Why do you even act like that Kaycee? Are we dating? Am I courting you? No, right? So why act like a crazy possessive bitch?!" And then I felt her hand landed on my cheek making me stop.

I touched my cheek and then slowly turn my head towards her and tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Kaycee," I whisper.

"What do I expect? You're nothing but a f*cking assh*le! Why did I even fall in love with a man like you?" Then she immediately turns her back away from me and starting running away...

Away from me.

Kaycee's

I started to run away from him not knowing where I was really going. I didn't look at where I headed so, I'm pretty much like a lost bitch here.

"Why do you even act like that Kaycee? Are we dating? Am I courting you? No, right? So why act like a crazy possessive bitch?!"

His words.

I started to sob as his words kept on repeating on my head.

"Why act like a crazy possessive bitch?!"