36√

Kenneth was standing in front of the window, eyes closed as the warm April breeze touched his skin. It was a good day not to think about anything yet it was the day everyone has been waiting for. Then someone came knocking on his door and there revealed the face of his two best friends: Sean and Gabe, wearing their best outfits. Gabe is wearing a red tuxedo and Sean was wearing blue.

"Hey bro, are you coming or not?" Gabe called as Sean removed his eyeglasses to wipe its lenses not even minding how messy his room is.

Kenneth looks at them and grabs the small folded paper resting on a small round table beside him. He smiled at the paper as he held it in his hand and then he faced them both.

"This is the day we've been waiting for. So hurry up and don't be such a VIP." Sean exclaimed and tap Gabe's shoulder as a sign of going. Before leaving, Kenneth looks at his reflection on his human-size mirror and once again look outside the window.

This is it.

Bailey starting to tremble as she watched her own reflection in front of the mirror as someone helped her wearing her makeup and her perfect white dress.

Kaycee knocked on the door making Bailey look at her. She flashes a big smile as she played with the ring on her finger.

"Is she almost done?" Kaycee asked the assistant and the assistant nodded in response. Kaycee walk towards Bailey and gave her a warm hug as soon as she noticed that the Beautiful woman in front of her is getting nervous.

"Can you leave us for a moment please?" Bailey said to her assistant and immediately leave. Kaycee on the other hand decided to help Bailey wear her white dress. "I'm starting to get nervous." She uttered making Kaycee looked at Bailey's reflection on the mirror.

"Don't be. This is the perfect day for you and Kenneth. Don't tell you'll back out?" Kaycee said and laughed at what she said.