20√

» XX «
Sean's

All I did the whole class is to turn my gaze to Kaycee and I would be caught her up looking at me. And her gazes makes me really uncomfortable the whole class. And lucky enough, the bell immediately rang as a sing that it already break time. After the first period has ended, I immediately grab my things and place them inside my bag. People started to walk out of the room chatting. Then others would say HI to Kaycee and they would invite her to go with them and have a break. And when I turn my sight to her, she would just thank them and respectfully reject their offers using me touring her to the campus as an alibi. But I can't hide the fact that I'm really happy because she decided to be with me rather than them.

Then I heard someone cleared her throat and I look at my back, I saw Kaycee looking at me. She immediately flashed a smile around me and she extended her arms to me. Maybe for a shaking hand. Well, isn't that obvious?
I decided to make my face look serious, not wanting her tout to know how happy and curious I am to her.

"Hi. I'm Kaycee. Nice to meet you---- what's your name again handsome?" I fixed my glasses and then looked at her face and met her eyes then look at her hand that is extended to me. The way he spoke the word 'handsome' made me cringe my nose. And I was a bit disappointed knowing that she's a flirt. First impression thingy tho.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" I directly asked her wanting to know her answer and her smile grew wider even showing her perfect white teeth.

"Is it working?" She joyfully asked. And I can't even read her expression whether she's just being sarcastic or she's really flirting with me. And that made mW really disappointed. She's just really flirting with me is she?

I bumped her hand and passed by her not even thinking or receiving her shake hand. I went to the door and turn my gaze to her.

"If the teacher wouldn't assign you to me, then I won't even bother touring you today. Since I'm not in the mood to go to the cafeteria and buy some food, I've decided to just tour you around. If you don't want to follow me, then I don't care. You could just find someone to tour you if you think I'm being rude right now." I stated and she just stared back at me with an expression I can't even understand. Then she walks towards me and stopped in front of me with an unknown expression.
Then a smile flashed on her lips and then tapped me in the shoulders.

"Let's go handsome?" She said and then started walking while humming and looking at every room we pass by. I took a deep breath and relaxed then I saw Bailey looking at the blackboard not making any sound. I wanted to utter her name but it looks like she's having a deep thought. And since I need to catch up with Kaycee, I decided to leave Bailey alone.
_____

"Sooooo, what is this room?" Kaycee asked as we stopped in front of the laboratory room.

"Well, that is the laboratory room. We often go there whenever we're discussing science." In response, she just slowly nodded her head as she also slowly walked in the hallway.