29√

» XXIX «
Bailey's

1 week later.

Well, Kenneth and I didn't really meet each other for a week because their basketball team already departed a week ago to attend the tournament. And I've been with no other than Sean, the whole week. But not the whole time because he's practicing with Kaycee and they seemed to be okay than before. So, Sean and I got to be together during break time and going home. Nicole has been occupied the whole time because she's also practicing for the Golden Anniversary so I am left with nothing but me, myself, and I.

"Its been a long time since I saw you inside this very library." I was taken aback from reality when I saw Gabe in front of me while holding a book on his head.

I gave him a warm smile and answered, "it was the first time that I saw you in here." I said and he laughed.
"So, what do you have here?" I asked.

"Well, I want to borrow this book."

"I didn't know that the heartthrob Gabe de Guzman is a brainy type."

"Well, starting from now, I'll be different. Haha! But I'll be the same person as I am. Just gonna add some new talent before I graduate." He answered and we both chuckled at what he said.

"Your library card, sir?" I said.

"Here you go, madam." He answered as he handed me his library card. After putting the name of the book on the card and signing it in and getting his I.D, he waves goodbye and left the library.

Now, I was alone again in this room with no one to talk to.

I started to arrange the books and clean the library before I leave the place. As soon as I locked the doors, someone tapped my right shoulder. I turn my gaze at my back and I saw Sean with his haggard look, welcomed me. And right beside him is Kaycee who happens to be looking haggard too.

"Hey. What are you guys doing here?" I ask them as I put my books inside my bag and the key to my pouch.

Kaycee and I had been well, hanging a lot that Sean and I can say that was really getting along together. Well, not to mention that I'm getting jealous whenever she and Kenneth hang out together. Wait... This I just say the J word?! Oh my God! No way!

"We can't just leave you alone in here. And I always take you home... Besides, we're going in the same direction." Sean answered.

"But aren't you suppose to take Kaycee home?" I asked.

"Oh come on Bailey! I just wanted to hang out with you. And you could drop me off my house. And mom also said that I should invite you two to come over and have some dinner with us." She said.

"Come on. I'll take you to hone after that." Sean continued and all I could do was to agree. Well, who wouldn't want to have some free dinner, right?
_________