3√

» III «

Today is Thursday and my group is heading towards the cafeteria because it already breaks time. It's been two days since principal Hufflepuff declared that Bailey should tutor me. And I've been occupied with that idea for 2 days since that happened.

Anyways, we call him principal Hufflepuff because he is an avid fan of the movie and book series of 'Harry Potter'. Hr never really did miss an episode of it. And he also collects Harry Potter stuffs and decided to display his Harry Potter stuffs inside his office. He loves being called Hufflepuff because he doesn't like being called with his name. What can we do? He's a fan.

We ordered some food and headed to an unoccupied table.
"Hey, you've been spacing out since Tuesday. What happened to you bro?" Gabe asked as he takes a sip of his lemonade. Sean continues to read his favorite Marvel comics not minding what is going on.

I grab my sandwich and take a bite then sigh. I don't wanna tell them about Bailey tutoring me because I know they'll just push me to be their matchmakers so that they can get a chance to date Bailey. But I decided to not go meet her up every afternoon because I don't want to study with her.

I grab my soda and opened it and take a sip of it but I almost spill my soda when Bailey and Nicole entered the cafeteria. I choked up and immediately hid under the table.

"What are you doing man?" Julian asked and his face was painted with full curiosity. I look at Julian then Gabe. But when I look at Sean he's just reading his comic book. Well, don't mind about it.

"If Bailey's gonna ask you where I am, tell her that I'm not with you and I went outside to buy something okay?" Then Sean looks at me. He looked so curious now.

"And what the hell is going on with you two now?" Sean asked and placed his comic book down.

"I'll explain to you all guys later, okay?" But before they could answer, someone talked to them. It was BAILEY!

"Hey!" Bailey said and then the boys were starstruck by her charms again. Well, Sean and I are common in not liking Bailey. But I think Bailey has a crush on Sean. Well, no offense guys.

"If you're here to talk with us longer then come seat down.
If you're here to have some free snacks, Gabe and Julian are willing to give you food.
If you're here to just say hi to us then you're free to go now." Sean said. Woah! What a straight forward man!

"Cill Sean. I'm here just because Nicole wants to ask something."

"Well..... I just wanna ask if Kenneth is here?" Then I heard no one spoke. But then after a 5-second pause, I heard Sean spoke.

"Kenneth is feeling something bad in his stomach so he needs to go outside." Damn you, Sean Lew! I'm gonna kill you! "Maybe he'll be here later. You can just wait for him here if you want?" Sean offered.

"Uh, no need. I'll just talk to him when I got to see him. Besides, talking to him is really important tho. So, see you later guys!" Then I heard them going away so I stayed there for a minute before going out.

"Phew! Thank you guys for helping me back there." I said and I look at them all and they all have this mixed emotion painted on their faces while looking at me.

"Is there something on my face?" Then I tried to wipe my face and then I noticed that they're not really looking at me. They're looking at my back. I immediately look at my back and almost jumped out in surprise when I saw Bailey's face inch apart from mine. I gulped and then pushed her away.

"Hi, freaking bastard." Then she waves at me. "You really think you can outsmart me, don't you?"

"L-like what the hell woman?! This is the second time that you almost gave me a heart attack!" I burst out again and then without saying a word, she grabs me by the collar and drags me out of the cafeteria leaving Gabe, Julian, and Sean a curious expression.

Sh*t!

We were walking to the covered walk and people were looking at us because the Mighty Bailey Sok is grabbing Kenneth San Jose by the collar while dragging me somewhere I don't even know. Then he drags me towards the AVR room and she's still holding my collar. Once we entered, she let go of me and lock the door and face me.

"W-what a-are y-you d-doing?" I curiously asked her and then she crosses her arms in front of me.

"Shouldn't I be the one who should be asking you that? What are you doing?! The principal wants me to tutor you and it has been two days since you've been trying to hide from me!"

"Hey hey! Stop right there young woman. Who are you to boss me around like that?! Grabbing me by the collar and drag me anywhere you want? What if I don't like the idea that you're going to tutor me? Do you really think that you can change my mind?! And why does this matter sounded so important to you? As if you cared, right?! And not because everyone likes you doesn't mean that you could just boss anyone around! I'm not meddling with your affairs so stop meddling with mine!" I spat out angrily at her. I know that she has the right to do anything she wants but I have the right to defend myself.

"I'm just doing what I a told okay? Now he's asking me if there's any improvement. I wanna lie to him but he really knows if I'm telling the truth or not. So I have no choice but, to be honest with him. Now he's telling me that he'll punish me if he can't see any improvement!"

"It's not my fault if you can't encourage me to be tutored. You know I hate studying."

"Then why come to school?!" She asked and she really looks angry. Well, she's really angry now.

"Because....... I'll talk to principal Hufflepuff and I will tell him that I don't need your help to study and graduate." I walk towards the AVR door and opened it but I stop for a moment when I heard her speak.

"Please. I don't want to be punished. Not now that were graduating. Please, Kenneth. Just this time." Then I opened the door and closed it leaving Bailey inside.
________

I don't really like walking when going home but here I am walking while holding my bike and kicking stones I happen to encounter in the road.
It's my first time hearing Bailey plead like that. She's never done it before because she's a smart person who happens to know all the routes to success. But hearing her plead? It feels like tutoring me is so important. Oh well, she doesn't really like getting punished anyway so she really needs to help me study that hard.

Then I felt something fell on my hand. I look at the sky and it was gray already. Then the rain started to pour so immediately ride my bike home.

Getting wet is the last thing I wanted to happen now.