Chapter 51

As the siblings waited for the banquet to begin, Hans beckoned Hannah to accompany him to the gardens once he had finished changing into the formal clothing she promised. "They have such a lovely garden, don't they?" He said trailing his finger from flower by flower from the bushes that surrounded the pathway they walked on.

"Alright, Hans." She spoke; stopping in her tracks and added "What is it that you want to talk about?" She asked, eyeing him with suspicion. Before speaking; he turned from left to right to see if anyone was around, satisfied there weren't any he then proceeded.

"Hannah, I think I'm finally in love." He murmurred, making her eyes pop in disbelief "Are you certain?" She yelped, clinging unto his arm like a child and which he responded with a nod.

"I'm so happy for you." She exclaimed as she threw her arms towards him - pulling him into an embrace. Pulling away she inquired "And who might be this lucky lass my brother fancy's?" Her smirk widening as she linked an arm unto his, "You may not believe me when I tell you." He stated as he let out a slight chuckle but persistant as she was she nudged him "Try me." She persisted.

"Alright." He began, eyeing at her; gazing from her to a bush of white roses. "Do you see those white roses? Her hair is as immaculate as the shade it possesses with beauty as pure as it's young buds." He exclaimed, making her smirk vanish; for she knew only one who had hair as fair as that.

"Do you fancy the Queen?" She imposed in a rather hastened tone "What?" He asked shook by her sudden change in mood "Queen Elsa - do you fancy her?" She blurted out, "Crazy isn't it?" He exclaimed, shaking her head she let out a small chuckle and rolled her eyes "Hans of all people" she teased; adding  "I can't blame you, she is beautiful afterall." She assured him.

"Oh no." He said shaking his head, "I'm not allured by her aesthetic countenance, she's different from those kind of girls." he imposed, letting out a small smile as he gazed up to the sky "I don't really know why I'm attracted to her, but something inside me just tells me; she means something to me." He explained

"Define 'something'." She imposed with furrowed brows, "Hannah do you remember the times back in the Southern Isles I dreamt of a woman with peculiar white locks?" He inquired, "Yes." She answered prolonging it with her eyes trailing to the right;  realizing how dangerous this situation is right now.

"The moment I first saw her from the docks" he paused now gazing at her "I can see her - I can see the woman that kept taunting me in my dreams." He said; taking a deep breath before proceeding "What makes it funny really...her name its like I've heard it before." He said, now making Hannah uneasy.

"Her face is familiar, her capabilities are familiar - for goodness sake everything about her is so...familiar." he exclaimed, adding "Almost as if, everything I have dreamt of - happened before." Furrowing his brows as he lost himself; upon hearing this, Hannah felt a twinge of fear tingling through her skin as her eyes narrowed with her breath hastened.

"How is this possible?" She mumbled, "What?" He asked, her utter catching his attention. She was trapped, no escape from the truth; faking a tear she sighed "It's just unbelievable you're actually in love." She said her hands gripping on his arms "Love her well, do you understand me?" She muffled: holding up tears, making him chuckle "Oh, Hannah" he said unable to stop himself from chuckling, he pulled her into an embrace.

As soon as her face was hidden behind him, her smile disappeared as it was replaced with fear and sadness; this was definitely bad. Who knows he might discover of what really happened on the day he woke up and was told he had a fever.

"Your highnesses." Someone said behind them, making them pull away from each other. He noticed the princess's teary eyes "Are you alright, your highness?" He asked, in which was responded with a nod and smiled "Yes, I'm just captivated by this lovely garden" she lied, making the butler nod.

"Dinner is about to begin." He said and with that left, "Come now, dry those tears! Harold will be waiting for us." Hans comforted her and with that made their way back inside the meet the other monarchs.