Chapter 20

Elsa swirled her hands and released them into the air making it snow. She made a little smile on her face gazing at the snow falling into the ground. Hans gazed at her and smiled.

Elsa noticed that Hans was staring at her, so she gazed at him from the corner of her eye "His smiling"Elsa thought, Hans noticed her and quickly looked away.

Elsa secretly smiled and knelt down on the snow covered ground, then she started gathering a large amount of snow and piled it up, she smoothed it into a ball-like structure.

Hans sighed and gazed at her from the corner of his eye, He smiled a little at how she looked when she was working. But he shook that out, "No wonder why she's called the Snow Queen...she fits perfectly in ice and snow"he thought, then a flash back enters his head.

The wind was howling and the storm was raging, I couldn't see anything but the cold white atmosphere surrounding me. I covered my face with my arm, I could hardly see anything. Then I saw a  struggling figure wearing a blue dress with platinum blonde hair. I was doubting that she couldn't be Elsa, then she turned around, I was right! It was her! She saw me and gasped, then she turned around to escape. "Elsa!...you can't run from this"I yelled, she stopped every movement and turned to face me, she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out, then she finally spoke "Just take care of my sister"she answered. "Your sister?"I asked "She returned ftom the mountains weak and cold...she said that you froze her heart"I told her "I tried to save her but it was too late!...her skin was ice her hair turned white!"I added. I watched as her face slowly broke down, "Your sister is dead! because of you!"I exclaimed. Her eyes widened in shock and she turned around. I was curious in what she would do next, with my surprise, she fell down to her knees on the ice cold ground, right as she touched the ground, the blizzard quickly banished, I saw how it disappeared, then I gazed back at the kneeling Queen, she stayed there in regret and despair. I felt bad for lying to her, but I had no choice, this was my chance, she was defeared and I had to slay her in order to carry out my plan. "I'm so sorry"I silently whispered, then I unsheathed my sword and glanced towards her and slowly raising my sword. I was left with two choices, I let go of my sword and forget about the throne...or raise my sword high and end her life to earn the throne. As I got closer...I trembled more in fear, Then I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I raised my sword high, ready to strike at her, I let go of my hesitation and proceeded to strike her down...then Anna went infront from Elsa "No!!!"she screamed, before the blade ever touched or wounded her, she turned

into solid ice infront of my eyes. When the blade reached her solid ice hand, it shattered into thousand of pieces, I stood there shocked, then the ice force that froze her hit me in the head and I was thrown over. Everything turned blurry, then I hit my head on the ground and everything went black...

Then she gazed at Hans, she noticed that he was in some sort of trance. She rolled her eyes and smirked "Hans"She yelled, Hans shook his head back to reality and faced her.

"Are we gonna build a snowman or not"Elsa exclaimed "Yeah"Hans answered and approached,Elsa continued to form the snow, Hans stood there observing her, then he knelt down next to her.

He gathered some snow and piled them up together, then he formed it into a ball smaller than what Elsa made. He gazed at her for a second, she already made another snow ball piled up on the previous one.

Hans picked his snow up and went to her, Elsa smoothened the second pile with her hands, then she heard someone cleared his throat, Elsa turned and saw Hans holding a pile smaller than her second one.

"every snowman needs a head"He exclaimed "Of course"Elsa answered, then Hans approached the snow figure and placed the snow at the top of the second snow pile.

Elsa fixed the head by soothing it, then she picked three rocks and placed them on the snowman's body, then she took two branches and plunged them on the sides of the snowman.

She took two more rocks and placed them on the head as eyes, she stood up gazing at the snowman and placed her finger under her chin "hmm...something's missing"she mumbled. Hans rolled his eyes and plunged a carrot on the head.

Elsa snapped and smirked at Hans, "What...the nose was missing"Hans answered, Elsa giggled,then she swirled her hands and unleashed it on the snowman.

Magic instantly appeared around the snowman, giving it snowflake patterns.Then Elsa approached it, she exhaled on its head and rubbed her arm on it.

Letterings appeared on it, Hans approached it and stood next to Elsa "Plover by: Elsa and Hans"Hans read the letterings, "Why'd you name it Plover?"Hans asked.

"Cause it rhymes with Olaf"Elsa answered, Hans chuckled "Its cute though"Hans admitted "is that a bad thing or a good thing?"Elsa asked and secretly gathered snow in her hand and formed it into a ball.

"I'm not being a critic"Hans answered "Well that's nice to...KNOW!!"Elsa yelled and threw a snowball at him. "Hey!!!"Hans exclaimed . Elsa burst into laughter"Mr. SnowBeard"Elsa mumbled under her breath and continued to laugh, Then Hans got her back, He laughed out loud "guess who's the Mr. SnowBeard now"Hans teased.

Elsa sighed in frustration and started to chase him, Hans starts to run to the stables. Elsa threw snowballs at him but missed, then he made it to the stables. He immediately took Sitron and rode back to the castle.

Elsa arrived at the stable, she took Vestel and followed Hans's trails. Hans arrived at the castle and placed Sitron back at his stable, he noticed that Elsa hasn't arrived yet, he sighed in relief, suddenly a snow spike darted on the wooden post above Hans's head.

Hans gulped, then he looked around to see where it came from, there was nobody there, he gulped again and slowly glanced to the door leading inside the castle, he cautiously gazed both his sides, in case someone jumps at him.

As he was distracted looking at his sides... "Hey Hans"Elsa whispered smirking at him, "AHHH!!!"Hans screamed. "Woah...calm down"Elsa told him, "YOU GAVE ME A HEARTATTACK!!"Hans exclaimed holding his chest and hyperventilating.

"Sorry"Elsa apologized "How long you've been here"Hans asked calming down, "A minute after you arrived"Elsa answered "How?"Hans asked "I've got ice powers"Elsa answered.

Hans raised his eyebrow as a sign of dissatisfaction "I used the other way to get here"Elsa added,"Oh"Hans nodded "Why did you spook me out?".