Chapter 22

Elsa knelt down and stared at the blood, "He said he loved me...didn't he?"she wondered, she continued to think, "Why did he puke...blood?"she asked.

Then a flashback hit her .

"Even if I did deserve love or not...I just don't want you to be hurt" Hans answered back.

Elsa thought of those words for a second "how am I gonna be hurt"Elsa wondered, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath "What have I done"Elsa mumbled and sighed.

Then she heard someone screamed, Elsa gazed at the open hallway "Hans?"Elsa gasped. She stood up and stormed out of the room into the hallway.

She saw Harold standing at the middle with his hands running down his hair...stressed, Elsa approached him "I heard someone scream"Elsa started.

"Hannah screamed..."Harold answered "Why?"Elsa asked, he sighed "Hans...fainted"Harold answered "What?!"Elsa answered shocked.

"You've got nothing to do with this have you?"Harold asked "No...I wouldn't do such a thing"Elsa answered. Harold nodded "Where is he?"Elsa asked

"At his room"Harold answered, Elsa nodded and went to the second floor. she went to his room and saw two guards guarding each side, she approached them "May I come in...I would like to see him"Elsa started.

They nodded and allowed her in "Thank you"Elsa thanked them, then she knocked and went in, she saw Hannah sitting on a chair next to the bed where Hans was laying.

Elsa stood there next to the door gazing at Hannah, "Elsa"Hannah gasped standing up, then she ran to her and hugged her "Oh Elsa"Hannah exclaimed.

"Shh..."Elsa whispered, then Hannah pulled away and held her hands "Do you know what happened?"Hannah asked, Elsa sighed "All I know...is that he puked...blood...then he stormed out and the next thing I knew...was that he fainted"Elsa answered.

Hannah sighed and nodded, then the doctor went in and approached them "Your Majesty"the doctor gestured and bowed. they bowed back, "So what happened to him"The doctor asked "he fainted"Hannah answered.

"again?"the doctor asked raising an eyebrow, Hannah nodded. the doctor nodded and approached Hans, he placed his hand on his forehead, then he placed two fingers on his pulse. "His pulse rate is weakening"the doctor exclaimed.

"What?!"Hannah yelled, Elsa tried to calm her down "Who witnessed when he fainted?"the doctor asked "I did...but she knows"Hannah answered pointing at Elsa.

The doctor nodded, Elsa took a step forward with her fingers twisting nervously. "I was with him...then we argued that he shouldn't conceal emotions because it could make people nuts...and he puked...blood"Elsa answered.

The doctor nodded "And what is that emotion you argued about?"the doctor asked, Elsa gulped and looked at the floor "Love"Elsa answered softly "Love?"the doctor repeated and Elsa nodded.

"The first time he fainted...I mentioned he had mental illness...but it wasn't specific because I wasn't sure of it...and now that you gave me a specific symptom...I figured out his illness"the doctor exclaimed.

"And what is that?"Hannah asked, the doctor sighed "your brother has a fourth stage Hemophilia"The doctor answered "What?! No"Elsa gasped.

"is there anything you can do?"Hannah asked, The doctor sighed and hung his head down "I'm sorry your majesty"the doctor answered "If he had the first stage it would be curable...but he has the fourth stage...and its incurable"The doctor continued.

"A miracle could be his only chance or by any chance...magic"the doctor added.

"Is he saying that Hans is...dying"Elsa thought, her eyes started to tear up, she couldn't get it in her, she couldn't define.

She felt something inside her that was indescribable, why would she even pity him and why should she be affected in the end, could she be feeling the same way...

could she be feeling...love?

Elsa leaned on the wall and thought deeply, she couldn't help it, she wished that everything that happened wasn't real, like she could just...forget and let it go.

As she thought of it, her face slowly dropped. then a memory hit her, "Trolls"Elsa gasped, "What?"Hannah squinted at her.

"Trolls are mystical creatures that has the ability to heal"Elsa answered. "My parents and I went to them...when I accidentally hit my sister's head with ice"Elsa added.

"and did it work?"Hannah asked lightning up a little "Eventually...yes"Elsa answered.

Hannah stood there silent for a second, then Harold entered the room. "How is he?"Harold asked, Hannah snapped from the trance "Harold...ready a ship"Hannah snapped.

"slow down...why"Harold asked "wer'e going to Arendelle"Hannah answered.

They immediately rode a ship...to Arendelle.