Chapter 4

the corridors opened and revealed king Harold, Elsa sighed in relief to see it wasn't Hans, King Harold approached her and gestured her to sit down, she accepted and sat down, the maids went in and placed two tea cups and a teapot, Harold took the teapot and poured tea into the two teacups, he added two lumps each and handed her a teacup, she accepted it and sipped, after that as just an awkward silence, Harold broke the silence "so...I see you have accepted our offer...I didn't actually thought you would accept"he admitted

she smiled and stopped sipping "well...if its a punishment you would like to discuss about...yes"she answered and continued to sip , "yeah...about that... I asked you to come here not for his punishment but your help"he answered in a guilty tone. Elsa almost chocked, she swallowed "what do you mean"Elsa asked with determination, "it wasn't long until we found out that he was ill...in his mind...which is the main reason why he tried to take your throne"he answered. her hands trembled and dropped her teacup,"you mean his a..."Elsa paused "a psycho"he finisher her sentence.

"the doctor said that this was the cause of isolation"he answered "and what makes me tangled in any of this"she asked "two nights ago...the maids told me that he was crying very hard...we went to his room... and before he pass out...he said something about apologizing to you"he answered. "so you want me to come here so he could apologize to me"she answered,

"actually...I was hoping if you could stay here for a while...you know...watch over him"he answered, Elsa stood up "Sir...I don't know if you know me or not...I am a queen not a babysitter...and for what purpose should I even watch him for...he tried to kill me and who am I that I should"she answered in rage, "I know...but please...his been passing out too much often...and if he doesn't get rid of his isolation soon...he'll...."he paused and sat back down. Elsa knew what he meant...she pitted him and sat next to him "your majesty...I would really like to help...but I can't...his done too much to my kingdom...to my family...to me and I can't help him"she answered.

"I know...I blame myself and his other siblings...we never gave him attention ever since he was young...and now...look what we have done to him...would you risk anything just to save your brother or your sister"he answered. Elsa paused for a minute and remembered the day she almost lost Anna. she opened her mouth but not a single word came out of her mouth. "if it would please you...just for a month"he suggested, then she stared at him "fine...but just for a month"she exclaimed, he sighed in relief "thank you so much for understanding...your majesty"he thanked her. "now if I may...I would like to show to your room"he gestured, she accepted and signaled the maids to follow.

He stopped and faced a door, he opened it and allowed her to get in, she went in and signaled the maids to place her things. "I would like to see him if you may"she asked "of course" he answered . she followed him to a room at the top of the castle.