Chapter 25

Elsa heard a knock on the door, "Come in"Elsa answered. Hannah went in wearing a dark red cloak clipped on her neck.

"How is he?"Hannah asked as she rubbed her arms, "His just sleeping"Elsa answered, Hannah nodded and approached them, Elsa sighed.

"His getting weaker"Elsa added, Hannah sighed and sat on a bench near the wall.

She slouched and leaned on the wall, and nodded. "Will be arriving in Arendelle soon"Hannah answered.

Then it was an awkward silence, Elsa took a deep breath "Hannah"she started, Hannah gazed at her "How close...are you with Hans?"Elsa asked.

Hannah stared at her for second and sighed "we were like best buddies"Hannah answered.

"We used to play together when we were little...then one day when I was 6...my parents scheduled me on lessons to be a perfect princess"Hannah added.

"I'd admit it was hard for me to miss a day without hanging out with Hans...but since I was the only daughter in the family...my life sucks"Hannah shrugged.

"What's the big deal with a daughter?"Elsa asked, "In the Westerguard family...it is"Hannah answered.

"The Prince has two options...if his the heir then he'll be king or if your the second and so on...you could marry from another kingdom to be king but if you don't wanna rule its okay"Hannah continued.

"What about the princess?"Elsa asked, "The princess is the suckest one yet...because they're the only one's the can unite a kingdom...and by that I mean marriage...I hate my life"Hannah shrugged.

Elsa's eyes widened "So...your bethrod?"Elsa asked, "No...well...almost"Hannah admitted.

"to whom?"Elsa asked "To the Prince of Chrisandre"Hannah answered, "What happened?"Elsa asked.

"I was informed when I was 16...I tried to refuse but it was no use...then Hans...he persuaded them to...I guess I was just lucky that Hans was there"Hannah finished.

Then she dug her face into her hands, "I don't want him to go..."Hannah mumbled. Elsa sighed and sat next to her, "His not going anywhere"Elsa assured her and patted her back.

Hannah sniffed and faced her "Can I ask you something?"Hannah asked, Elsa nodded "Did you ever felt something for him...back in Arendelle?"Hannah asked.

Elsa's face dropped "What made you think of that?"Elsa asked, Hannah sighed "Well did you?"Hannah asked again not bothering to answer her.

Elsa sighed and stared at her for a moment, "Did I ever felt anything?"she wondered. Elsa then shook those thoughts of her head "why do you want to know?"Elsa asked.

"Because he talks about you"Hannah answered, Elsa's eyes widened "What?!"Elsa exclaimed.

"When Hans was sent back to the dungeon..."Hannah trailed off

It was night...a went down to his cell, The guard bowed and unlocked the cellerdoor for me to enter. I thanked him, then I took a deep breath and turned the key and pushed it open. I took a step inside and closed the door behind me, I stayed like that for awhile. Then I turned around and faced him, with anger and sympathy in my eyes. He hung his head down in shame, I pushed my hood of my head and approached him. I stood there with crossed arms gazing at him sympathticly, then he found the courage to look up and face me. His eyes were a mixture of despise,pain and regret, "Hello Hannah"he started. "Its been a long time since you ever knocked on my door"He continued "Usually...you would only knock when its about the kingdom like balls, conference,invitations and politics about the Southern isles"he exclaimed "And now you went down here in the middle of the night to see me...why"he baffled. I sighed "you know I never had a choice"I answered and took a step closer, "Hans..." I started "Why?"I finished. He sighed and looked at the floor. "Tell me...why?"I begged, he gathered a little courage and looked at me "Because I was sick"he answered softly, "I was sick of being despised,pushed on and stabbed in the back...I thought...if I become king in Arendelle...I might find meaning back into my life...I can find a purpose or a reason why I should'nt end my life right now"he answered. I stood there in pity, I guess he was in more pain than I was. "But I was wrong"he exclaimed ,this time it sounded more like he was cursing himself. "I had to be stupid to even think I was worthy for that throne...that throne belonged to Elsa, the true queen that was capable of ice magic and I...almost murdered her"he muttered copping himself together in regret. I sat next to him and patted his back "now you know the consequences of evil doings"I asked him "I never even told her how I felt for her"he muttered. My eyes widened, did he just said 'felt'? "Do you love her?" I asked, he raised his head and gazed at me with watery eyes "But how can she every love a monster so sinister as me?"he exclaimed.

"He never said he loved you...but he mentioned that how can you ever love him...maybe he does love you but he lost hope that you'll love him back"Hannah ended.

Elsa sat there gazing at him, in shrine seemed to be in deep thoughts. Hannah heard the bell rang from the deck. "Well...I better go up now"she said standing up and headed to he door.

As she fled, Elsa touched his gentle face. "You don't deserve to die"she muttered, "please don't go..."she whispered.