Chapter 13: today has already started out shitty, so why not?

Ryder's P.O.V                 

"Yo Ryder, did you hear me?" I look at Derek not realizing he had been asking me something since I was deep in thought "No what did you say" He laughs at me slightly probably calling me an idiot in his head "You want a beer or not? Where the hell is your head tonight?" Where is my head at? "

Yeah sure" He tosses me a beer and I pop it open taking a big swig.  I guess my head was thinking about how depressed Aria looked today and how her face fell, even more, when Zack came around. Now it's not like I care or anything I just haven't seen anyone look that depressed in a long time, not since my friend had to leave, and at that thought, I chugged my beer and grabbed another. Buzz!! I feel my phone going off in my pocket and set my phone down to get it.

Alison: Hey, bby my parents are going to be gone for a few hrs want to come by and have some fun? I miss you ;)

Me: I can't I'm hanging out with the guys right now so I will just have to take a rain check on that

Alison: Are you kidding me? You can hang out with them whenever you want! Just be over here in 20 mins okay?

Me: I won't be able to make it been drinking and probably going to crash here

Alison: Ugh you are so useless sometimes. Fine, if you won't come over here I guess I will just have to get someone else. I am really getting sick of you lately

Me: Go ahead we aren't exclusive. Nothing I can do about that

Alison: Oh I know just hope you know what you are missing out on

Me: Talk to you later Alison

Alison: Whatever talk to you later bye

        "Why are you laughing?" I set my phone down and look over at Erick. "Ha, just Alison being her bitchy self when she doesn't get her way you know how it goes." Erick just shook his head and rolled his eye's because he has never liked her and has told me on several occasions just to get rid of her. 

        "Why do you even mess with that? I mean I get it she's hot in shit, but the bitchiness just contradicts that I mean haven't you ever heard? Don't stick your d*** in crazy?" I snorted because I know he's right "I get that stuff but it's just fun to have someone to mess around with, and it's not like I am serious about her nor is she serious with me we have a mutual understanding that it doesn't go beyond just sex."

         It's also not like it will ever go that far with Alison, she isn't my type and there isn't a way that she ever will be. It's not the fact that I am saying she is the worst girl in the world or anything but sometimes I don't think she even goes deeper than what's on the outside. Definitely, doesn't care about anyone else besides herself. 

      She just isn't what anyone is looking for in a real relationship and no I am not looking for anyone other than someone to just waste some time with and energy with. I know it sounds bad, but she came up to me wanting that and I full-on warned her that it would never be anything more than that because no way in hell am I looking for anything more than that.

        "Guys I have a little surprise for you both! One of the reasons I told Erick we should hang out at his house tonight" I wasn't sure if there was a reason he wanted to hang out tonight or if he was just bored but I guess we will find out soon. I watch as he pulls a little baggie out of his back "Tada!" It took me a moment to realize that it was weed