Chapter 15: DEREK YOU DUMBASS STOP EATING IN HER POOL

Aria's P.O.V

                         I woke up the next morning stretching and thinking how glad I was it was Saturday and that I didn't have to wake up early. Opening my eyes, I let out a yelp because sitting at the edge of my bed staring at me was Em. "I swear to god do you and my brother plan these things? Are you both trying to give me a heart attack?" I run my fingers through my hair as I try to calm my breathing. 

             "Sorry, it's not my fault you are a heavy sleeper, I tried waking you up, but you rolled over and tried to kick me off your bed," Andrew tells me the same thing every time he tries to wake me up he calls it his own personal nightmare.

             "Well then, maybe you two should leave me alone and let me sleep," She stuck her tongue at me and grabbed my pillow hitting me over the head with it. "Whatever it's a beautiful day so get your butt up because we have plans!" Plans? 

            "I know we had none, but I texted Andrew last night and wanted to see if he would drive us to the movies to go see Fast and Furious 6 because they are re-showing it. So he decided he wanted to go with us." I don't want to go but she gives me her world-famous puppy dog eyes so I can't say no.

               "Oh, man, I cannot wait to see more of Vin Diesel I mean he is one of the sexiest men alive. Man, I just love movies with him in it. " I swear Em could have gone on and on about him if my brother hadn't come in to see if we were ready. 

             "Uh not yet you dork I just woke up and haven't even had the chance to get dressed since Em won't shut the hell up about Vin Diesel" I started laughing, as she sent me her best death glare and my brother joined in with me. I mean she isn't wrong he is on the sexiest men alive but if you don't stop her, she will never shut up about him. 

              "Hey, we all know you both think he is sexy so don't make fun of me for just speaking my mind" I rolled my eyes at her and got out of bed to go pick out something to wear while her and my brother argued about who was sexier. They both should just stop arguing and go make out with each because when those two started they almost never stopped.

               After I got dressed, it still took another 20 minutes to get in the car and head to the movies because of both of them arguing and it still didn't end when we were in the car. I didn't tell them to shut up or anything because, to be honest, it felt nice and normal to just listen to them, plus just the way they were fighting was more like a couple than two friends fighting and I knew Em was enjoying herself. I was pretty happy right now I get to go see a movie with my two favorite people and I get a break from Zack and his little sidekick. 

               "All right, whatever Em, we all know I'm the hottest guy alive but you can think whatever you want now shush" I could feel her rolling her eyes behind me and I couldn't stop from snorting. I heard Em mumble in the background "Yeah just keep telling yourself that" I'm definitely sure my brother heard her since I saw him roll his eyes. One day those two will end up together I bet everything on it.

              When we arrived Em jumped out of the car and took off running while yelling back "Tickets are on me!" My brother laughed while watching her run off to the ticket booth and I swore I saw a slight sparkle in his eye but I was sure.