Chapter 16: Ripped pants?

Aria's P.O.V

The weekend went slower than I would have liked. Zack stayed the whole week, like usual but this time pizza bitch a.k.a Cindy kept showing up. She said to spend time with "Her" man "Barf". Lucky for me Em never left my side. We mostly stayed in my room just so we didn't have to deal with her. I am not sure why she would really even want to come to my house. When she showed up with them last night it really surprised me.

Speaking of last night when she showed up last night Ryder and the other guys left quickly. I don't know why they left so fast but I what I did know was that I was in some real shit with Alison when she finds out. I wasn't looking forward to that. I think the part is that we have GYM together..and there are lots of throwable objects in the gym. I sighed just thinking about what was going to happen to me today.

I took a quick shower before getting ready this morning. After, I ran downstairs and got some breakfast. Mom was already gone this morning before I even got up and my brother well, his lazy ass was still laying in bed sleeping. I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone pausing to take one look in the mirror and walked across the hall to wake up my brother.

I was in for a surprise when Zack opened the door. For a moment I didn't know what to say. I stood there with this stupid frozen look on my face. He didn't say anything just stared at me. "Can you tell my brother that he should get his lazy butt up before we are late for school" I stood there for a second but then he went to say something to me and honestly I didn't care to hear what he had to say so I walked away without a word to him. I looked at my phone and shot Em a text letting her know I would have to be stuck in the car with him yet again.

Sticking my phone in my pocket I walked downstairs to grab my brother a pop tart and headed out to the car. Climbing into the passenger seat (because I wasn't going to sit back and just stare at him from behind and dream about some perfect love story about the two of us like some lovesick high school girl. I was better than that and I wasn't going to let him treat me the way he has been treating me. Not anymore.

Jumping out of the car I waved bye to my brother and ran towards Em; who was waiting for me by the entrance. "who's ready for another shitty day?" She gave me this fake cheery smile. Laughing I looped my arm through her's while we walked to my locker, "I think I might have to walk you to your lockers every time now" knowing what she was talking about I asked, anyway. "Why?" She lifted one eyebrow at me. "Because Cindy saw you and I am pretty sure she is going to help Alison target you and take you down" She grabbed my books out of my locker for me. "You got me so you don't have to worry too much"

I knew Em had my back, but I wasn't sure I wanted to drag her into my mess. Shoving the books that I don't need into my locker. Sighing, I looked up in time to see Zack making his way over towards his locker. Shutting my locker I went to walk away when a figure bumped into me slamming against my locker. "Oh, no I am sorry, I tripped and couldn't catch my balance it was an accident" Looking up I realize it's Alison with Cindy. "It's fine Alison, don't worry about it accidents happen"

Emma stepped in front of me. "Yeah, she's right accidents can happen" She gave Alison what I can only assume was her best death glare. Alison took a step closer towards Em and I pulled Em back just as Zack reached us. "Everything okay here?" Cindy walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist while laying her head on his chest. "Nope, just a miss understanding" He looked down at her biting his lips probably wondering if he should question it or just leave it. I guess he decided to leave it because he squeezed her slightly and looked at me.