Chapter 14: Who knew volleyballs could leave a mark?

Aria's P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I slam my hand down on my alarm not ready for another day of school but knowing that I have to go. Sitting up, I start rubbing my eyes before opening them and letting out a slight scream. "Sorry, sis I didn't mean to scare you I was just checking up on you to make sure you were feeling better and if you felt up to going to school today." I almost threw my pillow at my brother for startling me because who the hell is just sitting on someone's bed waiting for them to wake up. 

Feeling better? Oh yeah, I went home early from school yesterday after going to the nurse and telling them I was sick so I didn't have to deal with anyone I wanted to say no I wasn't feeling better and just lay back down but I was going to have to go eventually and sooner was better in this case since it will only get worse from here.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better just let me get ready, and we can go" He nodded and walked out of my room shutting the door. I got out of bed reluctantly and dragged myself over to my closet to pick out what will probably be my last outfit ever. I tell myself I am just over being dramatic, but I don't know if I am due to the fact that I was first dealing with Cindy even if she didn't know it but now I am dealing with Alison as well. I know for sure that, that isn't going to end well for me and I will probably need to transfer schools. * Ding Ding* I hear my phone going off, so I head off over to my dresser to grabbing it to see I have a bunch of miss calls and text from Em.

Em; Yooo girl where are you?

Em; HELLLOOOOOO??????

Em; Are you okay? Answer me, please??

Em; Don't make me come over there and kick your butt

Em; I swear girl you have like 10 minutes before I come get you

Em; You have 2 minutes left ARIA LEE NOVA

Me; SORRY I Just work up! I should have woken up earlier and texted you

Em; Dang you are just now getting up? You have like 20 mins to get ready for school; you feeling okay girl? The last message I got was *Sorry not feeling good leaving early from school will talk to you tomorrow* Like what the heck is up with that?

Me; Yeah, I will have to explain it all to you when we get to school but don't worry I am feeling better

Em; You're coming to school today?

Me; Yeah where else would I be? :P

Em; Yay I missed my BFF ): You better hurry your butt to school Missy ^^

Me; All right dork

Em; Yay see you soon (;

I sat my phone back down on my dresser and hurrying back to my task of getting ready. I don't pay too much attention to my outfit just grabbing my favorite black sweater and a pair of jeans because well if I am going tobe killed today I might as well go out comfortable right?. I rush down the stairs on my way towards the door when I hear a noise come from the kitchen and then a voice I'm not used to hearing in the morning anymore. 

"Hi, Hunny! Before you go come in here and grab something to eat". I'm shocked because my mother is never home in the morning, she's usually the first one out the door for everything. "Hi, mom what are you doing home? Shouldn't you already be at work?" I walk around the corner to see my mom all dressed up like she usually is for work but yet she's here and don't get me wrong it's not like I am not happy to see her because I am it's just you could say this is out of character for her.