Chapter 11.

[In honor of 100 followers. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS!]

We don't hug. We don't look each other straight in the eye. We don't even shake hands. We just briefly nod before we start to put our suitcases in the trunk of his black truck. It's a huge truck, might I add. It's one of those trucks you see landscapers use and it's literally huge.

Sam sits in the drivers seat while Connor and Kian also sit in the three front seat. Me, Jc and Andrea sit in the back. Everyone is silent and it's starting to get uncomfortable. We clear our throats a couple times before Connor turns on the radio to help out. Doesn't work.

Luckily, we're nearing the house and I'm surprised they still live in the same house. I guess they liked it that much. We park in the familiar looking drive way with the huge house in front of us. My jaw drops at the fact they painted the house a light shade of blue. Not the boring grey blue, but a cute blue that makes you happy, not fall asleep.

"When did you paint the house?" They shrug before we piled out of the car. Jc takes out my suitcase for me and I grab the handle before rolling it up to the front door. I knock on it and wait for someone to answer.

"Dylan!" I hear the familiar voice of Ricky before arms wrap around me. "How've you been? I haven't seen you since the New Years party! Oh my God you look so grown up!"

I laugh. "Hi Ricky." I walk around him and put my suitcase at the bottom of the stairs before turning around and giving him a proper hug. "I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too." He kissed the top of my head before taking my suitcase and leading me into Connors room. "So, I think you've figured out by now that everyone already knew you were going to say yes so we already set you up to get Connors room. He'll sleep on the floor."

"Thanks." I take my back pack off my shoulders before walking out of the room with Ricky and going down to the kitchen. "So, what else has changed around here?"

"Trevor moved in." He whispered. "And Sam moved out to live with his girlfriend after he lived here for two months since his lease ended." I nod for him to continue. "Andrea and Kian are thinking of getting their own apartment since they've been dating since they were eighteen. As you know, they're twenty one now." He pulled out a cup for me after I took out the orange juice carton.

"So who's going to take Kian's room? Oh wait, let me guess, Trevor?" He shrugs.

"I don't know. He said he was thinking about going back into his moms house since it's closer to his job." I furrow my brows. "He's a full time singer with SONY Records. He still uses YouTube the same way but he considers it a part time job."

"So he actually did it?" He nods. "Wow. So, the fourth room will just be unoccupied?"

"Yeah." A huge grin goes to my face and he looks at me with confusion. "What?"

"You know, I'm moving to California after I graduate?" His face lights up and he runs over to me, wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me into the air.

Time passed and everyone came over to have a small party. I haven't seen Trevor at all since I got here and I'm honestly grateful. I see Connor with the corner of my eye and I turn to him. He's holding a blue beer bottle and talking to Tyler before he looks around the room and finds my gaze. I quickly turn away and pretend I wasn't just looking at him.

"Hey." I hear his voice behind me and I curse under my breath.

"Hi." I turn around to find him a little too close but sadly, I can't back away due to the kitchen counter behind me. "Nice party."

He laughs. "You're not having fun are you?" I shake my head no. "Come on, let's get you to bed then. It's already passed midnight and I need to figure out my own sleeping arrangements while you're here."