Chapter 23.

*MAKE SURE TO READ THE A/N AT THE END :)*

~Dylan's P.O.V~

The party has been blasting for a about an hour now and I'm surprised I'm not tired. Me and Trevor have been dancing together all night so far. I've been showing him how to dance the way Alice taught me. It was something I think is called Forro.

He isn't that good at dancing this type of dance but I give him credit. He learned a bit and we're having fun. We sing along to any songs that we knew the lyrics to and the house shakes as everyone in the house jumps up and down after the beat drops.

"Guys!" I hear Kian speak into the microphone with Andrea by his side. "Hey guys!" The music lowers and the whole house turns to see the couple on the small stage in the living room. He smiles and takes in a nervous breath.

"So guys," Andrea starts. "We wanted to let you guys know that Dylan is, sadly, leaving two days after Christmas meaning she won't be seeing us for quite a while before the next O2L show or some YouTube event." The crowd whined but Kian quickly got them back on a happier note.

"I have another announcement guys." He took another shaky breath and I can see the small box in his pocket. "Andrea." She turns to him and she smiles. He drops down to one knee as he pulls out the box and opens it, revealing a diamond filled ring.

She brings her hands over her mouth and a tear quickly rolls down her cheek. "Andrea. You have been the love of my life for over four years and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Andrea you have taken me up from such a dark place and I don't know how I cold have survived the last four years without you. I love you and that leads me to one question; will you marry me?"

She nods her head still covering her mouth in shock. Kian stands up and pulls Andreas hands out of her face and she nods again.

"Yes."

His lips crash into hers and I feel a tear run down my cheek and a wide smile spread across my lips. I clap my hands, probably the loudest in the room, and scream a "Kiandrea wedding!". I turn my head to find Trevor video chatting with Andreas parents and they're watching the proposal from home. Her mom is in tears of joy while her father has a smile planted on his face.

This is going to be the best YouTube wedding since Kalel and Anthony! Or even Marzia and PewDiePie! Either way, it's going to create O2L history. It's amazing how the boys have been together for over five years and how much they've grown together. They've taken care of Trevor, Jenn, Andrea, Rebecca and myself. They aren't just babysitter's though. They are caring and loving. These boys are probably the best thing that's ever happened to me and I thank them.

Although my life will never be 100% for me, it'll be for and from people who love me. They will be with me 'til the end and I like the sound of that. I can't wait 'til I graduate and move here to spend more time with them and to help Andrea.

Just five more months I have to deal with until I graduate and less than six for me to pack everything and move here. That reminds me of something.

"Trevor?" He turns his head to look at me as the idea bottles up in my mind. "Will you help me move?"

"Of course." He smiles at me and I can't help the grin on my face. "Can I spend the rest of your high school year with you in Minnesota?" I furrow my brows a bit in confusion. "I want to get to know your town. And your aunt."

"Mom." I correct him and he smiles.

"Mom." But it's true. Aunt Maggie - Jane Maggie - has been my mother and aunt for all I can remember and I'm grateful to have her in my life even though I was horrible and treated her like shit. But I've learned my lesson.