Chapter 21.

Trevor's P.O.V

I wake up to find Dylan still in my arms. I check the clock on Connor's night stand to find it's only been an hour since we've gotten home. I look down to see her snuggled up against my arm and I can't help but smile. I kiss the top of her head before untangling myself from her and walking down the stairs.

It's funny, I've always wanted to wake up with her in my arms. But it doesn't feel right. At least, not right now. She's with Connor and he's a good guy, really, but sometimes I see them together and I feel like beating him to a pulp. But no matter, Connor will always be stronger than me. Always was, always will be.

The television is turned on in the living room and I go there to see Connor with Wishbone on his lap. He turns to look at me with a smile on his face.

"Hey man."

"Hey, listen, can I talk to you?" He nods so I sit down on the couch and take in a deep breath. "I appreciate what you're doing for me." He smiles again before pulling out his phone.

"I think she's getting bored of me. But hey, that's my job right? Look Trevor, you made the mistake three years ago: getting paid for breaking her heart. All I'm doing is helping you get her back. No money involved. No debts. You owe me nothing. I don't want to see her gone again. I may not love her like you, but I do have feelings for her."

"I know." I look down at the ground, playing with my shoe lace before looking up at him again. "You have feelings for her?"

"Not like that." I nod. "You better not mess up again."

"I know!" I yell while standing up and storm to the kitchen to get a water bottle. "God, I'm thanking you because you're helping me get another shot to make up for everything and here you are, babying me like everyone does! I may be the youngest but I know what the fuck I'm doing!"

"Oh really? Then why are you down here and not up there fixing it?" He says it so calm it sends shivers down my spine. "Look man, we all know you've gotten anger issues after the whole thing, you even act bipolar, but she makes you happy."

The sad thing is, they don't know I'm actually bipolar. But that was a fact even before Dylan came into my life. I always had it and I've always taken pills. I guess you can say that's how I wanted to attempt. Pills. But I never had the courage because I knew what it would do to my friends and family. I was always saying to never do something permanent on a temporary situation. I'm such a hypocrite.

I look up at the foot of the stairs. I can't go up. I'll never admit it but I'm afraid. What if she just thinks she likes me. Or loves me. I know I love her and I've told her that. I just wish it was mutual. But I'll find out soon enough.

"Go up." I whisper to myself thinking it'll force my feet to move. Inch by inch, I take a step closer to the stairs. Every muscle used is felt. Every little force is used.

"Hey!" I hear Jc open the door and scream at the top of his lungs followed by the rest of the group. I jump and trip over my own feet but I collect myself and go up the stairs as quickly as possible without looking somewhat suspicious.

I walk down the hall toward Connor's room and open the door. Dylan is sitting on the bed with her phone. She looks up and sends me a smile.

"Where you've been?" She crawls over to me at the edge of the bed and I peck her lips.

"Down stairs. I got a bottle of water, want some?" She nods and takes the water from my hands and takes a sip. "It's almost ten. You should go to bed." I kiss her forehead and make my way to the door.

"Wait." I stand still and she walks over to me. She puts her hands on my shoulders then traces down to my hands, moving them to rest on her hips. She wraps her arms around my neck then leans in. I move my arms down a bit and she jumps up. Her legs wrap around my waist and my hands go under her thighs to support her as our lips connect.

Our lips move in sync as I walk over to Connor's door, open it and lead us into my room. I drop her on the bed making her gasp as she hits the mattress. I crawl onto the bed, slowly teasing her by looking her straight in the eyes. Tonight, she's my prey. And I'm the predator.

She lets out a slight giggle making me give up and crawl over and on top of her. I trace kisses down her neck, finding her sweet spot, I nip at the skin under her earlobe making her gasp. I run my hands over her sides before she grips my wrists.

"What are you doing?" Her voice is just above a whisper. I kiss up and when my lips are just above her ear, I whisper.

"Something crazy." I smash my lips into hers and start to lift up her shirt. I run my hand over her bare stomach before breaking the kiss and she lets me take off her shirt. I stare at her bare chest with only her bra on and now I want to her even more.

She lifts herself up in a sitting position and takes my wrists, pulling me towards her. She sits on my lap before trailing kisses down my jawline to my neck and finally stopping at the crook of my neck. I let out a sigh and grab her hips.

"Shirt." One word, and it was off. Both of us shirtless. Both of us enjoying whatever we're about to do right now. I unbutton her pants and take them off while she does the same for me and we go back to our previous position of her on my lap.

She moves her hips back and forth and dare I say it felt good. I pushed her off and onto the mattress as I hover above her. God I want her. Nothing will stop me from doing this and I know she doesn't want to stop either. We kiss for a moment longer and that's when everything was off.

This night was the night everything changed. It's become a blur. Filled with moans, gasps, kisses, touching, and just the thought of it. Sex. I finally lost it. I lost it to her. It was amazing seeing how our bodies were different. Tanned skin against pale skin. Smooth against rough. A demon against an angel.

She was, no, is an angel. She's perfect in everyway. The way she would always tense up when I touched her sweet spot. The way she softly moaned my name when I would go agonizingly slow. The way she looked at me when I would do something she liked. God, I love her.

I fall onto my side next to her. Our chests rapidly moving up and down with our shaky breaths. Us both trying to even them out as we look at each other.

"Did we really just do that?" Was all she could muster. I can tell in her eyes that she has a million things going on in her mind. All these questions. All these concerns. All these words that are like puzzle pieces that haven't been put together yet.