Chapter 13.

I woke up the next morning with a sleeping Connor next to me. I smile as I push my bangs back and out of my face. I have a killer headache and rest my palm over my forehead, a tad hot. Last night was an interesting night. I was never so close to doing anything like that till Connor came around and I was relieved when he told me he didn't just want sex from me. But he wanted a real relationship.

I unhook myself from his grasp and walk over to where I asked him to set my bags last night. I opened one and fished through to find some leggings. Once I find a pair, I slip them on and walk out of the room. I make my way to the kitchen to see what's good to eat. The house is trashed, expected, and all I find are eggs in the fridge.

I grab a pan from the cabinet and start to make some scrambled eggs. Once I'm finished I put them on a plate and decide to eat on the counter since I'm too lazy to clean the table to eat on. I set my plate on the cleanest part of the counter and start eating. Next thing I know, two arms wrap around me, pulling me into them.

"Hi." I turn around to find Connor standing behind me, his hair messed up in a bed head type way, and his eyes half open with a light smile plastered on his face. "Mr. Sleepy Head." I giggle.

"Can I have some?" I lean my back on the counter so I'm facing him. I arch my back so I can reach behind me and take some scrambled eggs with my fork. I feed him the eggs and he slowly chews. "You should be a chef." I laugh at his compliment and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Oh yeah?" He nods. "What should I make next?" I lean my face toward his so our noses are barely touching.

"A cake." He whispers.

"A cake?" He mumbles a yes before I slowly close my eyes and peck his lips.

"Whoa!" I hear Kian scream. "PDA!" I laugh, tilting my head back to look at Kian.

"Look who's talking." Right when I say that, Andrea comes in skipping and hugs Kian from behind. "Exactly."

"Oh my god! Is Donnor real now?" I laugh again before trying to answer before a half awake Connor pecks my lips. "I'll take that as a yes." She laughs before starting the coffee maker.

"Coffee." Connor mumbles before resting his head on my shoulder and falling back asleep.

"When are you two going to be completely official?" Kian asks and I shrug. "Wait a week or two then tell the fans."

"I know Kian." I roll my eyes. I've known this for a while now and I don't know why he's trying to remind me. Honestly.

"I'm sleepy." Connor mumbles. I laugh as I take his hands and drag him back upstairs. He falls onto the bed making it hard for me to pull the covers over him, but I eventually get them on top of him. "Coffee."

"I'll wake you up when the coffee's done, okay?" He nods. He curls up in the bed, making his own barrier of him and the rest of the world for him to sleep. I walk out of the room and lightly shut the door. When I turn around, I see an unexpected face leaving his room in only pajama pants.

Wow he's changed. He's gotten taller, a lot taller. He has slight stubble on his jaw line and his bed head hair is sprawled all over his head. Extremely messy. I can tell he's been going to the gym. His arms are muscular and he has some peek-a-boo abs forming.

He doesn't notice me till I back into Connors door. "Dylan?" His voice is hoarse from just waking up. He rubs his eyes and looks at me in astonishment. "Y- you look different."

"So do you." My voice comes out just above a whisper. He really does look different. But have I really changed that much?

"I-" He stutters with the beginning of his sentence before dropping his head. "I'm sorry." He then looks up at me. "I really wish I could take back everything horrible I did to you and you must hate me but I just-"

"Hate you?" I interrupt him. "Trevor, I never hated you. Sure, I was pissed but I never hated you. I just lost respect for you." I tell him truthfully.

"But I thought-"

"We were on no speaking terms." I shrug. "But I was just not in the state of mind to talk or do anything." I'm surprised I'm so calm. I guess I'm just way too tired. My headache hasn't left ever since I woke up and it's honestly killing.

"Are you okay? You look sick." I nod before running down the stairs and into the bathroom downstairs. Leaning against the counter, I take deep breaths in and out. My head is throbbing and the pain in my stomach is just too much to bare. I want this pain to end. I want it to go away.

"Dylan?" I hear Jc in front of the bathroom door. He's looking at me with worried eyes as I clutch my stomach as hard as I can. "Oh my god Dylan, are you going to throw up?" I shook my head hard. That was the least of my worries when I felt the light headed sensation and wobbled over to Jc.

"Please," I breathed. "Help me." And that's when it all went black.

[Follow me on Twitter (@awkofreakintaco) for updates on this story and more]