Chapter 25.

Me and Trevor have been in the airport for an hour after checking our bags. Right now we're sharing a soda from the pizza station waiting to be boarded. We talked about everything really. What our newest friends are like, and even what our goals were.

"I want to create a name, you know? Create something amazing. Like, a club or a group that helps teenage girls with their self-esteem issues or something. That would be nice. Do something more than just YouTube."

"Yeah, I do. What would you even call it?" Trevor asked me and I find amazing how he would just sit there and listen.

Right now we were seated in the chairs waiting to board and these specific chairs had no arm rests so we put our bags next to him and my legs were crossed on his lap.

"I don't know." I think for a second before answering further. "Something to do with being strong and loving yourself, you know?"

"Yeah. You would create a beautiful community if you do it." He smiles at me as he rubs his thumb over my knuckles. He passes me the half empty cup filled with our soda and I take it with my free hand to take a sip.

"So," I place the cup in my lap in a way that it won't fall or spill. "what do you plan on doing? What are Trevor Moran's goals?"

He chuckles which makes me laugh. "I plan on finishing the album I'm working on and, most importantly, try not to mess up this relationship we finally got back."

"I don't think you'll mess up. You haven't talked to that devil have you?"

"Nope. Your uncle is out of the equation." He squeezes my hand as I let out a relieved breath. "I really am sorry. I didn't know know you when I excepted the deal so I didn't know-"

"You'd fall in love with me, I know. I don't blame you. I was under a pact too so we're both guilty." He squeezes my hand and I lean forward to kiss him.

When we pull apart I want to ask him more questions. "So, anything you have plans for? A tour or something?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. I have been planning a tour for a month now with my manager and we're setting dates and locations later so I'm going to be video chatting a lot in Minnesota."

"It's fine. As long as you still have time to hang out so I can show you around and stuff."

"Hey, you've been talking about me meeting this woman, Marie? Who is she?" I feel a smile creep onto my face as I think of Marie. I miss her coffee. I also really miss the way her mind thinks. She's so smart and wise, not in a Confucius type of way but in a mother-daughter type of way.

"Marie is, what you could call, my second mother. She taught me a lot about life that my aunt wasn't able to teach me because of the whole not-talking-to-her-for-half-my-life thing. She also owns this really amazing coffee shop that I took Connor to when he was visi- crap."

"What?"

"Jc didn't get to meet Marie during his trip. He really wanted to meet her again."

"Well, she must seem like a nice woman then?" I nod as he picks up the soda cup from my lap and takes a sip.

"She is. She sounds like an old lady but she's in her forties and looks young for her age."

"Flight 397 to Minnesota now boarding."

Me and Trevor stand up from the chairs and he passes me my backpack for me to sling over my shoulder. We walk to the gate and get in line. I pull out my passport and boarding ticket as we wait and I feel my heart racing. I look over at Trevor who is taking a sip of the soda as he checks his phone and I smile.