Chapter 22.

~ Dyaln's P.O.V~

All these years I've told myself I don't love him and yet, look where I am. I've just had sex with him. I've lost my virginity to him. And the scary thing is, I do love him. I love him so much that words aren't able to explain. This time, unlike Connor, I'm not confusing infatuation with love.

This is not A Midsummer Night's Dream. There is no Helena. No Hermia. No Demetrius. No Lysander. This is not a Shakespeare story. There are no fairies putting Pansy Juice on each others eyes or human eyes to make them fall in "love". There is no Puck to play tricks on us. There is no Oberon or Titania. There is no Hippolyta or Theseus. No Egeus. And no Nick Bottom.

One thing I will say is the truth: The course of love never did run smooth.

This is us. This is my life. Not a story Shakespeare can control. There is me and Trevor. This is it. Only it. Only us. This is the story of Trevor and I. Or me and Trevor. Whichever way is the correct grammar spelling but guess what? I don't care.

"Hey, don't over think it." He takes my hand and gives it a light squeeze.

"I'm not." I turn to my side and kiss him. "I love you."

His eyes widen a bit but his lips quickly stretch into a smile. He kisses me again and I can't help but smile into the kiss. I pull away to look at him in the eyes. The beautiful blue eyes I've fallen so madly in love with. The deepness of the color in his eyes is just amazing. I could get lost in them forever if I wanted to.

"I love you too." He takes my hand and kisses the back of it before getting off the bed and starts to put on his clothes. "We should probably go out there. I mean, it's one in the morning and the music playing downstairs tells me there's a party going on."

I nod before putting on my clothes then walking out of the room with Trevor and down the stairs. At the bottom of the steps, everyone is waiting for us with huge smiles on their faces. I look at Andrea who seems to be jumping up and down in excitement. But for what?

"Is Trylan real?" Connor asks us. His face is in a huge grin and I'm slightly confused. Connor pulls me to the side. "Look, I'm sorry. I made you think we were dating and I'm sorry about that. Truth is, I sort of had the idea that if you dated one of the other boys, you'd realize that you still had feelings for Trevor. And I was right."

He looks at me with slight worry. Knowing what I did last time, he thinks I'm going to yell and scream at him but I'm not. So I tightly wrap my arms around Connor's neck and embrace the huge hug I'm giving him. He doesn't hug back at first but after I mumble a "Thank you" in his ear, he loosens up and hugs me back.

I turn around to see everyone looking at me with hope and I walk over to Trevor. I take his hand with a wide grin. "Yes, Trylan is real!"

Everyone starts cheering and all of a sudden all our friends run into the room and music starts to blast. YouTubers and Viners flood the house with bottles of soda and beer, red cups and pizza boxes, and a small stage in the living room for a band to play.

"What band are we listening to?" I ask Trevor over the music.

"Mine!" He winks at me and I can't help but blush. This boy, man really, is mine. All mine and I love that. Just the thought of him makes my heart flutter. At first when I thought of him, I thought it was of hate. But in reality, it's in love. My heart turned out to be right in this instant.

"Hey!" I hear Andrea scream over the crowd to get their attention. "Everyone I would like to announce that Trylan got back together!" Cheers erupt from the house and I hug Trevor from the side. He kisses me and the house goes into awe. "And, Trevor!"

He kisses me one last time before running onto the stage. His smile is huge and wide as the band starts to play and I remember this song from three years ago: The Dark Side.

"You can't control who you love in your soul, 

There's a force that will pull you back again."

Andrea wraps her arm around my neck and we laugh together at how this all played out. The crowd in the living room starts to jump up and down and dance as the chorus starts.

"Baby, I feel you pull me to the dark side.

One look, and you control me from the inside.

I'm just a puppet on your string,

You can make me do anything, oh.

Baby, I feel you pull me to the dark side."

He starts walking off stage as he starts to sing the next part.

"Love is a drug, is a drug

It makes you feel good, it makes you feel good.

Can't get enough, get enough

If only we could, if only we could."

He circles around me as he sings. Looking at me with such an intense stare that I can't look away and I'm lost in his eyes. Next thing I know, the whole house is jumping with the chorus and I'm standing here, still. Just looking into the eyes of the guy I fell in love with.

He brings me closer to him and our foreheads touch as he sings to me. My hands rest on his chest as his hand is firm on the small of my back and keeps me close to him.

"I feel you pull me to the dark side."

He sings the last part just above a whisper and when he finishes holding the note, he wraps the arm holding the microphone around me and presses his lips to mine. I smile into the kiss and I can't ignore the people looking at us and cheering for us.

It makes me feel happy, something I haven't felt in a while. Everything goes in slow motion and I'm glad that my CFS isn't taking control. This means I'm calm. It's all because of him. Trevor. Then I think back to summer three years ago. Then minutes before going on stage today. Serenity.

This is the third time I've felt it and it isn't on a beach or because of a crowd. This time it's about him. This time, he's making me feel this way just by the way he looks at me.

[Hey guys, I just wanted to make it clear that in the last chapter, Trevor and Dylan did use a condom. I didn't add that in b/c I thought it wasn't going to be that important]

~Amanda