Who Did It?

Betty POV - Everything was set. I quickly checked one last time on my phone at the message. It still sent shivers down my spine. I hadn't got particularly high hopes for the plan, but it was all we had, so we had to make do. Nervously, I stepped towards where my dad was staying and rung the doorbell. After a few moments, the door swung open and I faced my dad, who smiled when he saw me. "Hey Betty! I missed you." He pulled me into a hug. Despite the fact that one of my friends believed he killed Jason, I really had missed him. Walking inside, I pulled out my phone and set up a group message. All that was left to do was press send. "You want a drink?" My father asked, pulling out some glasses. "Erm, yes please dad." I smiled, and knew this was the perfect time. My finger hit down on the send button, and I quickly dialled the anonymous number.

Jughead POV - As my dad poured himself a glass of water, my phone flashed with the message from Betty. "NOW." I waited for a few moments, and when nothing happened, I breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Suddenly, there was a loud vibrating sound coming out from the bin by the door. "Oh, sorry." My dad chuckled, "I got a new phone, so I'm throwing the old one out." But I'd learnt to tell when my father was lying, and he definitely was. "Look dad, I've got to go, erm.. Betty needs me." More like I need Betty right now. My own father helped kill Jason Blossom after he swore he didn't, and he threatened Betty. Resisting the urge to throw a punch at his jaw, I quickly grabbed my coat and fled from the trailer.

Betty POV - My father didn't do it. Or at least if he did, he was smart enough to erase the evidence. Glancing down at my phone, there were two messages, from Polly and Veronica, both confirming that nothing had happened. That left FP. Something told me that his history with the South Side Serpents could mean he helped with the murder. Lost in my thought, I wandered back to my house. It was already dark by the time I got there. As my hand touched the gate, I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head, and then nothing.

Jughead POV - I ran full speed down the road towards Betty's house, tears fresh on my face. My dad... How could he do that? How could I even believe for a second that one day my family might be back together? I pushed Betty's gate open, but quickly withdrew my hand when I felt sticky liquid touching my skin. Pulling out my phone, I turned on the flashlight and cast it over my palm, only to see my flesh covered in blood. My heart stopped instantly. "BETTY!" I yelled, running up the path to the Cooper's house and ringing the doorbell repeatedly. God, I'm so stupid. My dad wouldn't have been the only one working for whoever the hell wanted to kill Jason Blossom. Who could have done this though? Another Serpent? Joaquin?The list went on. Hell, even Chuck Clayton had a motive.  Mrs Cooper open the door, a disgruntled look on her face. "What is the meaning of-"

"IS BETTY HOME?!"

"Betty? No. She hadn't been home since this morning..." No no no. I pulled out my phone and called Betty, who I had on speed dial. Straight to voicemail. "DAMN IT!" I smashed my phone on the ground and put my head into my hands. "What on earth is going on Jughead? Where is Betty?"

Where is she?

A.N - Heyyy! I hope you enjoyed chapter 4 of my story :) I added a few changes of POV throughout this chapter to add some suspense. (Just so you know this story is based after episode 10, so anything that happened at the homecoming dance hasn't happened in this) Make sure you vote and comment <3