Here For You

Jughead POV - 3 days. 3 agonising days, since I'd seen her, seen her piercing eyes and her golden hair pulled up into a perfect ponytail, since I'd heard her goofy laugh and snarky comments about Cheryl Blossom. And it was driving me insane. "You want something Jug? You haven't eaten and you've been here all day." Pop approached me, trying to sound his cheery self. "I'm fine." I said quietly, not looking up from my laptop. "You don't look good Jug. You look like-"
"Like my girlfriend has been abducted?" I said sarcastically.
"Like you haven't slept." He sighed, placing his hand firmly on my shoulder. "That's because I haven't." I retorted dully. How can I sleep when Betty could be lying in a freezer with a bullet in her head, Jason Blossom-style?

The bell rang as the door opened, but I didn't look up until I saw a familiar red-head approaching me. "Cheryl." I acknowledged her, but quickly turned my attention back to my laptop screen, I was in no mood for a conversation with the Blossom dragon. "Jughead, I know you have to reason to like me, or even tolerate me, but-"
"You're right. I don't like you. So do everyone in this diner a favour and get the hell out." She narrowed her eyes at me before continuing like I hadn't said anything. "I know how you're feeling Jughead. When Jay-Jay didn't call after I left him at the other side of Sweetwater River I knew that something bad had happened... But I didn't know where he was or what he was going through. And it terrified me. I tried so desperately to act like I was ok, but.. Words can't describe what it feels like to loose someone you love. I know that being an emotionless freak is kind of your thing, but you need to know that people are here for you. Archie, Veronica. I had no one." She looked down at her feet. The Blossom dragon had a soul. Surprising. But I couldn't help but feel a sense of pity towards her, Cheryl lost her brother. At least Betty could be alive, but she knows she will never see Jason again. "Pop?" I called him over. "Two milkshakes please. Chocolate and Strawberry." I gestured her to sit down. "So, Cheryl Blossom, want to help me solve a murder?"

A.N - Hello again! Thought I'd add a little Cheryl and Jughead friendship in there because I love it when they fire shots at each other 😂 WHO WATCHED THE EPISODE OML!!! (NO SPOILERS I PROMISE 😂)