Betty?

Jughead POV - Due to the fact that I had no intent on sleeping, I sat in an empty Pop's at 2am, the only sound I could hear came from the tap of my fingers against the laptop keyboard. It was painful to write about Betty's abduction, but it was a major part of the story that began July 4th, and so I had no choice but to go into detail.

Betty Cooper's disappearance sent shock waves across the whole town, almost as large as the Sweetwater death itself. It had everyone wondering how the perfect girl next door got herself tangled into the mess that resulted in the murder of Jason Blossom, heir to Blossom Maple Farm, Riverdale High quarterback and father to Polly Cooper's babies.

But little did anyone know, Betty Cooper had a target on her back from the moment she was born. Daughter of Hal and Alice Cooper, she became the immediate enemy of the Blossom family.

I quickly read over what I had written before I realised how exhausted I really was. Eleven cups of coffee a day may have kept me awake, but it sure was taking its toll on my body. Trying to shake of the tiredness, my eyes grew heavier by the second. I was about to shut my eyes when I heard a voice I knew all too well. "Hey there stranger." Betty smiled at me. She stood next to my booth, wearing a pink knitted jumper, and her hair tied back into her signature ponytail. "Betty?" I whispered, unsure whether to believe what I was seeing. "Yeah, that's me." She gave a light laugh. Wow, I had missed that laugh.
"But, how are you here?"
"Long story, might take a while. But then again, you have quite a lot of time. I hear you haven't been attending school." Betts raised her eyebrows at me, giving me a disapproving look. Rolling my eyes, I stood up to face her. "Did you honestly expect me to go to school when my girlfriend was missing? Can you imagine the stares I would get?" She laughed again, before I ran towards her and wrapped my arms around her thin shoulders, letting out a small sob. "I thought I'd lost you." My voice cracked a little as I ran my fingers through her blonde locks, breathing in her sweet scent. This moment was perfect, it was everything I had imagined.

Pulling open my eyes, the light from the computer screen burned against my eyes. I sat up, adjusting to my surroundings. "Betty?" I mumbled, looking around, but the rest of the diner was completely empty. It was just me, utterly alone.

A.N - I'M SORRY GUYS 😭