Flash Forward Chapter 1 - The Body

Police car after police car pulled up outside the building, the sound of sirens was deafening, swarms of officers were running around, talking to the three coroners in their black jackets. Sheriff Keller sighed heavily, he didn't know what to do, what to tell everyone, especially the kids. By this time, the news stations had heard about the commotion and were arriving on-site, desperate to cover the action. It was pure chaos. No one could have possibly expected this, Riverdale's own girl-next-door, investigating a murder, missing and now, well...

The police were giving a statement as a body in a black bag was rolled across the road and into the coroner van, and the reporters were quick to jump on the story. "We have just received the news here today that Betty Cooper has been found." A reporter spoke solemnly​. "In a shocking turn of events...." She continued to report the story, before a car speed into the crime scene and stopped abruptly. A ginger haired boy, a raven haired girl and a black haired boy stepped out, a look of horror plastered to each of their pale faces.

A.N - Ok don't kill me... I know it's really really short but all the flash forward chapters will be, for suspense purposes of course ;)