i

again, pls bare with my narrations, HAHAHAHA.

***

Mark's

"renjun what the fuck, it's just six in the evening." i complained, he was interrupting me in my room, i was busy talking to my friend winwin because i recently had a fight with my girlfriend koeun.

"but i'm hungry, hyung." renjun complained as well, i rolled my eyes, obviously not liking this situation.

"then ask taeil hyung for some food, i'm the one who's in charge here." i said, pointing at my door, wanting him to leave, he looked at me confused, he then just signed and rolled his eyes.

"fine." he said, walking to my door, as soon as he left, i immediately open my phone. which is currently having a shitload of messages from winwin and jeno, but noting about koeun.

i signed, lying down in my bed, facing the ceiling. that was stupid of you, mark, you know she's sensitive and easily gets jealous, ah for fuck sake. i need to stop this nonsense in my head, if i wanted to make things up for us.

i checked on my phone again, still a fuckload of messages, but i didn't attemt to reply at them since i suddenly had no motivation at all.

"it's just six six." i mumbled at myself, i threw my cellphone beside me and stared at the ceiling once again.

my cellphone keeps on vibrating, but i can't even stand up due to my sadness for koeun, i'm not really used to not talking to her for some time, she kepts on bugging me, and i like that. i guess i just really koeun already.

"you should answer that, it's must be really important." an unfamiliar voice said, because of that i immediatly got up and looked at the door, but no one was there. what the actual fuck?

"you're still not going to answer this?" the voice look like he's close to me as fuck, i turned around to see who it is, and what is he doing beside me. he was holding my cellphone, and with that he made me jump because he's beside me.

"aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!"

"aaaaahhhh!!!"

we both screamed, but the worst part was he threw my cellphone on me, which of course hurts, and it got hit on my private line.

"ow! what the fuck man?!"

"nice to meet you too." was the only thing he said, he was wearing a black tuxedo, with a white long sleeve polo inside it, and a red necktie, what the fuck is--??

"um...who the fuck are you?" i asked, still holding my crotch due to the pain i had a minute ago.

he smiled, stood up and winked at me. gross, what the fuck.

"simple bebeboi, i'll be your genie this entire year!" he said, wait what--

"um...what the fuck?!" i exclaimed, it was good thing that no one downstairs heard me screaming or else they might think i'm getting crazy, which is i think to myself right now because there's no such things a genies and fucks.

"now now, chill there bebeboi." he walked towards me, making walk backwards, still in pain.

"please get out, fucking creep."

"not until you make a wish."

"then i wish for you to disappear." i quickly said without hesitation, he raised his one eyebrow at me.

"you sure?" he asured me, then i kept on thinking something else.

i don't want my relationship with koeun end, i love her, and i don't want us to be like this, but the same time, is this guy really tell the truth? fuck, i can't even tell. but screw it.

"w-wait, let me reconsider." i looked down, i didn't know if he's still looking at me or not, if he's still standing in front of me or is he sitting in my bed.

"i-...i wish that me and koeun are okay now." i mumbled, still looking down.

i felt a foot walking towards me, i saw his shoe, in front of me.

then i felt his arms around my waist, his head resting on my shoulder.

i can't fucking move for what he did, but i didn't hesitated as well, i let him hug me. if i'd be honest, i needed that anyway. i closed my eyes.

"i granted your wish, i hope you'll be happy with that koeun." he said, whispering in my ear.

"thank-- you?" as soon as i open my eyes, he was gone. i looked up, he was nowhere to be found. the i saw my phone on the floor, vibrating. i looked it up and see who it was, this time it was koeun.

koeun💕
hey sorry about our fight, i'm just really jealous of yeri that time. i still love you tho mark, and i always will.❤️

i smiled, like a damn idiot.

i don't know if this is a coincidence or if he really granted my wish.

i forgot to ask his name tho, bull fucking shit.

and for the record, i still don't trust him that much.

***

so how was chapter i for you? hahaha, is it too long or too short, pls lemme know, thankies.❤️