xxv

***

3rd person's

"mark! mark!" mark felt like his bed is shaking, "mark! wake up!" taeil said, although mark wakes up early in the morning he doesn't want to be forced by someone or else he'll just be irritated and go back to sleep.

"give me 5 more minutes." mark said as he rolls himself in his blanket, eyes still closed. taeil rolled his eyes at the younger, this kid is unbelievable. he looked around to see what can wake mark up, since it's just 4:30 in the moring taeil decided to wake him up at that time, which mark doesn't normally do because he wakes up at 6 in the morning.

taeil was looking at mark's cellphone for the past few minutes, then starts walking towards the table and grabs it. it's surprisingly doesn't have a password so he opened it and was about to go to his music until he saw his wallpaper.

isn't this the donghyuck he usually mentions? taeil thought to himself, seems like to taeil that he rarely visits this place and would just sometimes appear out of nowhere, which taeil seems to be confused of. wait, why the hell am i analyzing that shit?

he went to mark's music and started playing a loud music, with matching, "good morning mark, wake your ass up it's time for you to go to school or else you'll be late!" and the words on taeil's mouth continues as mark decided to move and glared at his hyung, "finally you decided to move." taeil said as he turns off the music and puts down mark's phone on his bed table.

"why do you have that?" mark asked as he pointed on his phone, then grabbing it for the table to check what time is it. "hyung, why did you wake me up at 4:30am? i would've had a great dream for 2 more hours." mark complained with his eyes closed, obviously frustrated from waking him up way too early than his alarm.

"is that donghyuck in your wallpaper?" taeil suddenly changed the topic to avoid telling the reason why he woke him up to early, which is just apparently nothing he was just in the mood to do it. mark on the other hand snapped and opened his eyes, trying not to blush.

"uh- yeah, it's him." he tried not to stutter as well, but taeil judging his saeng, he's obviously nervous of talking about him. taeil chuckled of how cute mark is at the situation, but he chose not to bring it up further, instead. . .

"oh, he's really cute. when was this taken?"

"just a month ago." mark answered.

"ok then, i'll be going downstairs, if you wanna go back to sleep then do it. i'll just be cooking your breakfast later, but if you wanna go down i'd appreciate you helping me there." taeil said before he close the door to mark's room, mark was even more frustrated because of what taeil said. he could've enjoyed his dream for 2 more hours, he went back to bed and started at the ceiling.

mark was honestly heartbroken with his own words, he knew somewhere this month will be the end of haechan being his genie, but he just couldn't accept the fact that this day would come. mark, after almost 1 minute, didn't notice that he was tearing up, not until now at least. he then wiped it off and heavily sighed.

he's now thinking whether to go down or go back to sleep, which it made him go back to sleep. after all those thinkings that he had because of haechan, it made him even more sleepy and decided to go to sleep. strangely after being asleep again, he woke up at 5:45 in the morning this time. he scratch his head as he looked at his phone and see what time is it, he rolled his eyes and facepalmed himself, he got up and went to his own bathroom.

he opened the faucet and washed his face probably more than a few times, trying to make himself awake. as he clean his face with a towel and opened his eyes, 2 guys where at his back and he couldn't help but to jump and screamed early in the morning. it was just doyoung and taeyong, both looks like waiting for mark to be finished.