xxiv

***

3rd person's

at any point this morning, mark would actually wake up early in the morning although it's weekend, saturday to be exact. but surprisingly, he didn't, probably because of thesis happening already within just a month after school started. indeed it's been a month since his enter of grade 12 in their school. and as a student who wanted to take engineering in college, it's been already stressing for mark and so as his groupmates, koeun being one of them.

"hey, pst! oh come on, i thought you're gonna wake up early?!" haechan has been whining for a few minutes since mark opened his eyes but did not actually move yet. all could haechan do is to scratch his head and facepalm due to the actions of his human.

they knew it's been 11 months since haechan appeared in mark's bedroom, or at least haechan knew for now. "hey." haechan started. "only 1 month left before i'll be officially gone." he murmured, that's where mark immediately sat on his bed and slapped himself in his mind to wake himself up.

hey almost, well, he did forgot about it. knowing he was really enjoying haechan's presence by his side and waking him up every morning, he's used to it, and he really liked it. mark sighed as he looked towards haechan's eyes. "i know, and i don't want that to happen." he said to haechan, which haechan's heart felt touched by the wise words of his human.

"i feel the same way, i still wanted to hang out with you." haechan murmured as he looked away from mark's eyes and blush, making the atmosphere really awkward. and finally mark decided to get out of bed, he took a quick shower and dressed up in his casual clothes, haechan being confused.

"i wish for you to be visible for today." without hesitations, mark said those words. haechan still doesn't know what in the world was going on with his human, but with all respect, he decided to grant his wish anyway. he snapped his fingers and immediately turned visible, mark then opened his cabinet and search for some clothes.

"mark what are we—" before haechan could finish his sentence, a bunch of clothes were thrown to his face, he catched it anyway. "what the hell mark what's—"

"go change your clothes, we have a lot of places to go." mark said without even turning to haechan, well, he did, but only to open the door and actually went downstairs. with all the happenings, haechan was just standing there dumbfounded. he stared at the clothes for a moment before he surprisingly took a shower and dressed up with mark's casual clothes.

he went downstairs, which he caught at the kitchen is absolutely terrible. chenle and renjun was arguing with their breakfast, not ever realizing the boil is highly boiling. he facepalmed himself, definitely weirded him out because he felt the actual pain of the slap. he ran into the kitchen, seeing the 2 boys fighting.

"w- what's going on?" he asked, chenle glared at him and then pointed at renjun.

"he said he'll cook but taeil hyung was the one who asked me!" chenle whined like a baby, at first haechan wondered why jisung isn't still there. then he looked at the clock, now it made more sense.

"but you can't even cook hotdogs properly!" renjun insisted, "so i'll do it."

"no! i can learn it myself, hyung!"

the argument continues, at this point, haechan didn't really know what to do. good thing mark went up to the both of them and stopped their argument, forgeting to turn off the boiling pot, it starts to burst out of the pot that means it's falling to the fire. haechan then immediately turn it off before the dorm would set fire.