xiii

***
3rd person's

time went by so fast, it was 2 weeks after having that date of mark and winwin, or is it really a date? no one knows.

mark was just sitting on his bed, staring at the floor. it's just 6 in the morning yet he suddenly got up, and he couldn't sleep back. he then decided to just thing about things, more specifically the date he had with winwin.

just then his phone vibrated, made him came back to earth. he grabbed his phone to see who texted him. it was winwin.

winwin-kun
hey mark, i just wanted to say thanks again 2 weeks ago. i know that's been a while but i reallt appreciate that. :)

"why are you smiling?" mark was shock and jumped on his bed, it was a good thing that he catched his cellphone as well. his heart was beating so fast, he looked up, it was haechan trying to look on his phone.

"haechan i told you not to scare me!" mark said yet again, which results of haechan rolling his eyes over mark. "i wasn't, you're just not fully prepared for me."

"well then calm down, jeez." mark said, making an awkward atmosphere, they were barely like this. even though they would usually fight over at something, they wouldn't have this kind of atmosphere.

then his phone began to vibrate again, mark look. he already forgot replying to winwin, so he opened his phone.

winwin-kun
um. . .mark?

mark
yeah i'm very sorry i wasn't able to reply quick, i was still sleepng that time actually.

wiwnin-kun
it's okay tho, but i wanted to ask you something.

mark was suddenly nerous, what could this be?

winwin-kun
there's this event near in our school, it's actually an amusment park.

winwin-kun
i was actually kind of thinking if you wanted to go with me there?

winwin-kun
my treat too as well, cuz you did that the last time we hang out.

he smiled but he was broken at the same, he thought winwin would consider it just like in mark's mind but turns out it was the exact opposite of what mark was thingking for the both of them.

or does he?

"oh, so that's why you're smiling."  mark immediately looked up at haechan who was looking down on his phone, "w-were you reading our messages?!" mark stuttered, "can't you damn tell?"  haechan asked, seems irritated.

the fuck is wrong with him today?

"so are you going with him?" haechan asked out of nowhere, it was shocking for mark honestly. it made him blink for a few seconds before answering haechan's question. "i guess."

"what do you mean "i guess"? you're not sure?"

"not that i'm not sure but." he suddenly touches his chest, he felt is heart beating faster than usual. "but what?" haechan asked. "i'm just feeling nervous right now." mark said to haechan, in which return haechan stared blankly for a second before nodding.