xii

my a/n will be in the comments, pls read it if you saw it.❤️

***
Mark's

"hyung?!" i was woken up by some hoes in our dorm, "what?!" i shouted under my pillow. i still wasn't in the mood to wake up but these bitches are testing me. "have you forgoten we're going to the mall with winwin hyung?!" chenle was shaking me in my bed, i was irritated so i groan.

"i know, but it's like. . .9am, it's early yet, it's just 5:30 in the morning." i woke up, rubbing my eyes but still can't open them.

"exactly, we'll have to get ready hyung." he said as he sitted on my lap, which made me jump and stood in my bed. "ow! chenle why would you do that?!"

"just get the hell up, renjun hyung and taeil hyung is preparing our breakfast." chenle said, i open my eyes and look straight to chenle's eyes, irritated.

"yeah yeah, i'll catch up downstairs." i told him, he just sighed and left my room, he closed the door before walking out. as soon as he closed that door, i immediately fell on my bed again, and looked at the ceiling yet again.

it's been a month since haechan was appearing in my room, things changed, of course. he kept on telling me it was still awkward around the genie world ever since i went there to save him. however, they still manage to be fine, and they told me that jisung is missing me. that fucking punk, gotta admit i miss them too.

but this overthinkings are making me more sleepy, i was about to get up, but my body doesn't want to. so i just stared at the ceiling for a few minutes, now that reminds me, i will see winwin today.

nothing changed him, he's still the innocent angel we knew back then. i couldn't even imagine if his personality was the opposite, now, i really got up, i seated and looked at my bed table. i saw a picture of the four of us.

it was back when both winwin and i was a sophomore, it was a little party in our school. and we took pictures, i saw winwin's smile at the picture. for some reason this makes me smile, why is it?

from too much overthinking, it lead on questioning my sexuality. ever since the break up with koeun and that. . .thing happened, it felt like i'm not that interested in girls anymore. atleast i tried to talk to aika, but, it didn't seem to work out like before.

i. . .prefer guys.

"yow hyung, what the funk yo?!" chenle immediately slammed my door yet again, it literally woke me up from my own universe and from being sleepy at the same time.

"chenle, what the fuck?" my voice cracked due to screaming as well, he rolled his eyes to me before answering me.

"you're the what the funk here, you said you're going down. we were all waiting for you downstairs, they have already finished preparing our breakfast!" he exclaimed, obviously frustrated about me being so slow.

"yeah yeah, i'll go down now. jeez, calm your ass down!" i tiredly said, with a roll on my eyes. chenle made a face of like he's making sure i will go down. "you better be;" was the only thing he said and closed my door yet again.

i looked at went to my own bathroom at our dorm, i washed my face for a minute. as i clean my face, i opened my eyes and saw a person at my back. "aahh!!" it made me scream like a damn fucking girl.