x

***
Haechan's

this was absolutely bull in the ass, it's been 5 days since i havn't seen or heard something about mark. i actually missed him, who knew i'd feel this towards a human. i mean, yeah, i do miss my humans when i'm not around them anymore.

but this one is different.

"hey haechan. . ." someone opened the door in my room, it was doyoung hyung. i just raised an eyebrow, "ty wants to talk to you." i was absolutely nervous when he mentioned that name, i took a deep breath before replying at hyung. "yes, i'll be there." he just smiled and closed the door.

i stood up and got out of my bed, i sighed and started walking to the door. as i open it, doyoung hyung and ten hyung was there, obviously waiting for me. "what is this about?" i asked them.

"we're not really so sure as well, i guess he wants to talk to you again in private." ten hyung answered, "ohh." was the only thing i can say and react, i have no idea why would he talk to me in the first place. after locking me up in my home, making sure doyoung hyung is watching me and not get caught outside.

i can't lie, doyoung hyung is really a nice hyung. he would always forgive you and he comforts you when you're usually down, that's what he did to me while i kept on thinking about mark.

when we have arrived at ty hyung's palace again, i started getting more nervous. ten and doyoung hyung left me, they stayed outside, but before i get in doyoung hyung grabbed my wrist. "haechan, whatever he did to you, tell us everything ok?"

i smiled, "i will hyung."

"good, take care ok?" ten hyung asked, i nodded with my smile. "i will, thank you hyung."

as i walk in i could hear taeyong hyung talking to himself, getting irritated again. i opened the door to his office, and he immediately looked at my direction which gave me a heart attack. "t-taeyong hyung, are you ok?"

he murmured before walking closer to me, i closed the door and just stand at my position. "he can't grant that wish." i heard him whisper by himself, and i can't help but to ask. "grant what, hyung?"

"you'll be staying the dungeon until your week ends." was his answer and i didn't expect all of it, "w-what do you mean the dungeon?!" i exclaimed, "you do not question the ruler of this world, do as i said!" i got confused when he said that to me, i don't even know what's happening and he wanted me to stay in the dungeon?!

"what?! why?!" i asked as i got dragged by jaehyun hyung through the dungeon, once i was there i saw 2 people sitting. in silent, as well.

"sup?" the wide-eyed greeted, i just blink as a respond.

"ain't you a bit too young to be in the dungeon?" the chinese guy asked, just saying cuz he look like a chinese. suddenly reminds me of winwin.

"i live for 100 years, so i really don't know. . ." i answered.

"but if in you're in human world you're like. . .16, right?" the wide-eyed asked, "hansol by the way." he added.

"you're almost right, but yeah. . .i'm 17 in the human world. and uh. . .haechan."

"kun." was the chinese guy only said, i just nodded.

"how'd you get in here anyway?" hansol asked, i shrugged.

"honestly i don't know, taeyong hyung demand me to stay in the dungeon for 2 days. then i'm probably out." i answered.

"well, lucky you. . ." hansol murmured, i looked at him. "what do you mean? i'm lucky?"

"we're stuck in this dungeon for like 20 years, we still don't know if taeyong would actually set us free despite what we did which leaded to this dungeon." kun explained, i nodded. listening to them. "you see, my boy, we're not really a bad genie. so you don't have to be afraid of us."

"then what brings you here, guys?" i asked, they both looked at each other then back at me.

"w-we just kind of broke a rule." he answered, "oh. . ."

it was silent when we stopped, so i tried to open up. atleast to know their side and what they actually feel about this place. "i. . .sorta did the same."

"you did?" hansol asked, he nodded. and sitted beside the 2 of them. "it was actually a long story, but to make it short, i accidentally made out with a human and ty hyung caught me."

"explains why you have little hickeys on your neck." kun said as he pointed at my neck, which made me shy and covered it up. "y-yeah. . ."

"well lucky you, you only get to stay here for 2 days. unlike us."

"why? what did you guys do?"

they both sighed, "yours is just a made out right, you don't actually like her?"

"it's he."

"oh. . ." "and uh. . .yeah, i don't." this breaks my heart, but i have to obey the rules of our world.

"well. . .ours is. . .should we even say it to this boy?" kun pointed to me, "i suppose why not? he's matured enough to know it anyway." i stayed silent, listening to their conversation.

they took a deep breath before talking to me once again, "well, ours is. . .the same thing as yours. but, way complicated." i looked at the both of them. "what do you mean?"

"we fell in love to our human." kun answered, i blinked for a second, this break my heart, and got even worse when. . .

"and the worst part of it, is that they're both guys."

***

hello i'm back with a short update i'm very sorry, this was supposed to be published last week as well but i have no time since it's going to be my first week of school (which is now). thank you for the patience again, i'll try to update asap. love you all!❤️