iv

***

3rd person's

"oh sup, bitch?" was the first thing mark heard as soon as he get downstairs, he just rolled his eyes, seeing renjun and chenle, having their own moments. he just rolled my eyes and went downstairs since he know it's already dinner time.

as mark thought of too much in his mind, time passes by. he was thinking too much about that kiss, same as winwin acting weird and the heartbroken he still is for koeun. but for some reason it was getting less and less after the kiss happen.

what the fuck, mark. he murmured on his mind. "yah hyung what the hell have you been thinking over there?" chenle asked, currently laying down in a couch with a VERY comfortable position, with renjun sitting by his side. "yeah, how come i didn't see you hanging out with jeno in school?" with what renjun asked, he suddenly had flashbacks of what just happen.

"urrggh!" was all can mark said and just immediately went up, confusing the hell out of those 2. well, what's the purpose of staying there anyway? (a/n: me 24/7) so he went upstairs, laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling, then looking at the clock. it's 9:30pm. i should probably stop this nonsense, i'm not gay anyway. mark's last words before positioning himself and sleep early because there's still classes tomorrow.

meanwhile in another world, genie world, rather.

"hyung." a little boy called out to haechan, walking towards the older, haechan then faced the boy. "what is it?" "ty hyung wants to talk to you." haechan didn't know why but this made him nervous, but the only thing he did was to nod to his saeng and started walking.

he was nervous when he was walking, then suddenly someone tapped his shoulders. "you alright, hyung?" jisung asked, his long time friend who was always by his side, in this genie world that is. "yeah, i am." "then why do you seem so nervous?" jisung asked which made him even more nervous, heartbeat racing, taking deeper breath. "haechan hyung, are you sure are you ok?" "y-yeah, i am. i'm just. . .tired." jisung raised an eyebrow on his older. "okaay, if that's what you said." jisung ended their conversation.

it was really awkward while they were walking towards their place where their leader taeyong, who rules this world, live. "hey hyung, i think i'll be stoping here. ty hyung said he wants to talk to you alone." "oh okay, thanks ji." "ok hyung, take care." before he could even walk inside the palace jisung whispered something which made haechan look back. "did you said something?" "n-no, i just said take care." "okaay, thanks again." then he continued walking inside ty's palace.

jaehyun, doyoung's boyfriend, was the first one to see haechan walking around. "ph hey haechan, looking for ty?" haechan nodded. "he's on his office, i think he's free to talk to now." haechan just nodded to his oldest and went straight to taeyong's office.

"yes, hyung?" haechan asked as soon as he open the door, taeyong was there, looking at haechan in his eye. he felt nervous. "come in, haechan." he said, haechan did what his older said, he stand in front of his hyung.

"so how does it feel to be a genie again?" taeyong asked, haechan feeling anxious.

"i-it's fine hyung, i struggled but it's perfectly fine. well. . .sort of." he answered, taeyong nodded. "i think you're doing a great job." taeyong smiled, haechan was shock. "um. . .thank you, hyung."

"where does he live?"

"in seoul, south korea."

taeyong 'ohh'-ed, haechan took a deep breath. "i think your doing great, i hope i can still count on you, especially for not breaking our rules." haechan immediately froze to where he is standing, taeyong smiled to him. "well that's actually it, i just wanted to check on you and how are your process is doing." "y-yeah, thank you hyung." "anytime, haechan." then he immediately went outside the door, ran towards the exit of taeyong's palance.

fuck fuck fuck fuck, was all can haechan think. i might escape today, but what if hyung find it all out? what am i going to do, what will be my punishment? will i be in the dungeon forever? so much questions are popping in haechan's mind, in just a simple yet unforgivable mistake.

and that is not to kiss or fall in love on a human being.

***

sup, sorry for not updating asap. i'm just refreshing my mind into this one, hehe.

BUT THEIR TEASERS THO I CAN'T EVEN— /flips sment building.