ix

***

3rd person's

it's been 5 days since haechan wasn't around mark in the human world and jisung has to suffer from haechan's human. it didn't really change anything but to mark it wasn't normal that haechan isn't there by his side, despite something happen to them not so long ago, he really misses that genie beside him in everyday of his life.

mark signed, he was with his group of friends in school. but his mind was in his own universe, even jisung noticed that, but didn't bother to ask him since he's just a genie and mark's friends would probably thought he's crazy.

"yow mark!" chenle waved his hand closer to mark's face. "welcome to the earth, mark hyung." renjun added, mark blinked a few times before looking at the two of them. "yow mark hyung, are you ok?" chenle asked, mark then looked away from them and sighed.

"i-is this about...koeun?" winwin asked, mark looked at winwin and shook his head. winwin just "ohh"ed and try to look away, blushing.

"are you sure you're okay, mark hyung?" renjun reassured, mark just looked at him and nod, with a smile, a fake smile that is.

"hey that reminds me hyung, who's that donghyuck guy with you when you were drunk last time?" mark's eyes widen when he remembered that he wished haechan to be visible by that time, he knew he remember that but that was it.

"w-what do you mean that donghyuck guy?" mark asked.

"well when you were drunk he was the one who sent you in your bedroom." renjun answered, mark blinked for a few times, haechan did that? well probably, he wouldn't be in his bedroom magically anyway.

"he did?"

"you really don't remember anything. . ." chenle sighed and rolled his eyes, winwin was just sitting there, beside mark, listening to their topic. mark just shrug his shoulders and went to his own world yet again.

"do you guys have any idea what's gotten into him?" winwin whispered to the two saengs while pointing at mark, they both shrugged.

"honestly he's been like that for almost a week." renjun said, making winwin even more worried. for the sake of his bestfriend, he doesn't want him to be sad all the time.

winwin really hates to see mark sad.

just then the bell rang, they went on their perspective classrooms, by that time. mark is still not interested in class, so he decided to look on the window beside him. he saw some people playing, some bonding, some being alone. mark sighed yet again, he misses haechan.

jisung, on the other hand, was looking at mark. he knew that he hates him so much, but he really wanted to ask him about winwin. he just couldn't let it set aside, he needs to know something about winwin.

jisung was just clearly sitting in mark's desk, looking at his notes. although he's not really listening, he's writing something that is not related to their topic. jisung is just confused the fuck out, so he really didn't mind it and just looked at mark again.

it was afterschool, mark was on his locker putting some of his books that he didn't really need to bring, jisung as usual beside him. "i miss him." he whispered as he close his locker.