xi

***

Mark's

"are you serious, mark?" jisung asked of the th time. i rolled my eyes as much as i can, "for the th time, jisung, yes." i said without even hesitating. i know for a fact that this seems pretty crazy, but i have to atleast see haechan again.

"i- i'm not so sure if we can do that, mark." jisung said, nervous. i took a deep breath before look at jisung again. "this is my wish, you said you would grant everything we wish right?"

"w-what? i don't remember anything. . ."

i looked at him with a poker face.

"stop lying, jisung."

"excuse me, i would rather stay here with you until midnight that risking to grant an illegal wish."

"just grant my damn wish!"

"fine, if you get caught, don't blame me you damn ramen hair."

"i won't i promise."

he sighed and rolled his eyes, then he suddenly snap his fingers. causing my eyes to close, then open a few seconds later. well damn that was fast. as soon as i open my eyes, i was in a different place.

"we gotta hide." jisung said as he grabbed my hand, i was about to be shock, but then i remember i'm in the genie world now.

we ran as fast as we could, far away from where we stand a while ago. i don't know what's the reason, but i let jisung hold my hand and tell me where to hide. we soon went to this small house, probably just the same size as my house, but you know. . .smaller.

"is it clear?" i asked, jisung still looking at the window, double checking it. he then nodded, which relief me a little bit, but not a lot.

"w— who are you?" a guy from my back asked, i stood there for a while, so does jisung. bitch, we're caught. i thought, i try not to be nervous as i turn to my back. i'm not surprise that he was a bit shock to see me, because he is.

"jisung, who is this?!"  he panicked while pointing at me, "hyung, chill." jisung said as he walk to the guy, and trying to chill him out. i still looked at the both of them, being innocent.

"i'm guessing you already know why we're here, hyung." jisung said to the guy, yet he just shook his head. "no, jisung. why are you here?. . .with him?" he looked at me and pointed to me yet again.

"stop pointing at me, it's making me uncomfortable ." i said as i rub my arms with my own hands, they both looked at me at this time. "uncomfortable eh. . .you're cute." he said, with a smile. it weirded me out, but for some reason i'm getting used to it.

ok why the hell is like all the genies are gay?

"uh. . .thanks?" i question, but then our moments were ruined by the knock on the door. "oh shit." i cursed to myself. "y— you guys, hide. i'll try to handle them." the guy said, i don't want him to call guy in my mind, so i'll just call him bunny.

"t— thank you hyung." jisung said and grabbed my hand yet again, we went to a little bedroom, guessing it's from bunny cause it has too many pictures of random people, guessing it's his human and some formers. it's kinda weird to see those things.