ii

***

3rd person's

mark was about to message koeun, but then he accidentally opened winwins, now he had to fucking reply to every single dang about this.

winwin-kun
yah!

winwin-kun
are you really busy that much?

winwin-kun
or are you just mumbling about koeun again? i told you she's fine, she just need some space to forgive you. you know girls, they'll obviously can't help themselves because they like to torture theirself anyway.

winwin-kun
yah, where are you?

mark
i'm here you fucking piece of shit.

mark
we're already fine, she text me a while ago. she said that she's sorry.

winwin-kun
oh she did? haha, congrats. you guys are fine now.

winwin-kun
i'll be on my own thing now, glad you guys are fine again.

mark
thanks bro.

mark left him for that, but mark kept on wondering why did he acted like that, it was kind of weird. considering he wasn't like that in the past 2 years, yet he was still relieved that she and koeun are fine now.

he looked at the clock again, it's 6:30 in the evening. and since he has nothing to do with himself, he decided to take a nap, he's not that hungry anyway, he's just have a midnight snack whenever he fells hungry.

but his nap turned into a deep sleep after all.

***

"yow, yo mark. you better wake your ass up or you'll be late."

that voice...

"hey mark?! stop moaning and get your ass up!"

he immediately got up and saw that guy again, he fell of his bed after he stared at him for a minute.

"you again?!"

"i told you to get up, mark."

"how in the hell did you know my name?!"

"i looked at your— thingy, what's it called? aid?"

"it's i.d." mark murmured, rolling his eyes and got up. he patted himself, and looked at the same guy that appeared in his room last night. they stared for a minute, not knowing what to say next.

"what are you doing here?" mark asked, broking the silence.

"i told you i'll be your genie this whole year, and i'll be appearing every six six until you make a wish." the guy explained, mark gave him a confuse look, still not trusting him. then he remembered that he hug him.

"oh i haven't introduced myself properly, my name is donghyuck, but they mostly call me haechan."

"they?"

"hey, i have friends too you know! in my world!"

mark is mind blowned, confusing the hell out, good thing he's not going to explode yet. he messed his own hair up, going back to bed, laying down.

"please tell me i'm dreaming. . ." he mumbled to himself.

"well too bad you didn't." haechan exclaimed, making mark stood up in his bed and sat down to look at his so-called "genie".

"what the fuck did i do that i needed to deserve this?" he got irritated, haechan just rolled his eyes, looking at the clock mark had in his wall.

"hey, it's past 7 minutes, you better take a shower and eat downstairs." haechan said.

"but you'll get caught, they might think i had a night stand with you or something, and they might think i'm gay which is not true." haechan immediately laugh to what mark said, making him raise his one eyebrow.

"silly you, i'm a genie, they can't see me." haechan explained, mark just rolled his eyes and looked at the clock.

shit, i'm gonna be late. mark thought, so he immediately went downstairs, not noticing his hyungs because he had his own business. not knowing that haechan followed him downstairs.

haechan was indeed shock, not only because their place is cool as fuck, but also because there's so many hot guys. haechan gotta admit, he wants to live in this place, unlike the world he lives in.

as soon as mark finished everything and will leave for school, haechan is still following him in his back, without mark noticing until he got to school which is just a few walking distance.

mark stopped at the center of the hallway with what he saw, making haechan confuse and stop. he took a look at mark to see who is he looking at, now looking at the same direction of what mark is looking at.

they saw guy, hitting on a girl, cornering her in his locker, happily talking to each other, i guess she is koeun. haechan thought, then looked at mark, who was still indeed shock.

mark immediately went to the restroom, run into an unoccupied cubicle. haechan, still following him, went worried. he heard banging sounds, aggressive ones, he passed by the cubicle mark was in and took a look at mark.

"bull...fucking...shit." he murmured to himself.

"holy shit, is there an earthquake?!" a guy exclaimed on the other cubicle, then immediately heard a bang outside, probably in a hurry because they thought it was an earthquake.

but it was just actually mark, punching the door, due to madness.

"hey— hey, don't. . ." haechan tried to stop mark, which he did, he saw marks fist, so much blood. he took mark's hands and hold this. (yes, they're in the same cubicle, can u believe it?)

"i just wish. . .i thought she loves me." mark started crying, haechan, pulling mark for a hug again. still, mark didn't hesitate at anything that is happening.

"hey mark. . .if. . .you're not going to make a wish yet, i'll be staying here. by your side." haechan whispered, then mark hugged him back, weird feeling because he said he's a genie.

"it's fine, haechan." mark whispered back, trying to stop his tears. "i wanted you to stay anyway."

***

/cries in 127 languages.