xiv

***

3rd person's

it was worth mark's time, he finally understands himself. he was so happy, rather than just that date with winwin, his feelings are getting confused, and he liked it.

"hey hyung. . ." a knock and a slowly opening door broke mark's silence, it was 5:30 in the morning, yet he couldn't sleep due to yesterday's events. "wow, you're awake already?" he asked, it was renjun. walking and sitted beside mark as mark sipped his coffee.

"well. . .i really couldn't sleep last night." his face was suddenly blushing, he remembered winwin. "what are you doing here anyway?" he asked to the latter, resulting renjun to cross his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"you don't remember, do you?" mark was confused for a few second until he snapped out of it and remember what event will be held today. "oh shoot, yeah! it's their arrival today, i forgot!" mark's eyes was widen while he was looking to renjun, he just chuckled.

"i think you had way too much fun yesterday." the latter teased.

"n-no i don't." mark lied, of course he did.

"sure, whatever you say." renjun just wiggled his eyebrows up and down, mark facepalmed. it was a good thing this kid is an angel, but a hoe at the same time.

"well i think that's all, i'll see you downstairs, hyung." renjun smiled once again before leaving mark's room.

aaahhh, this kid. mark thought.

he turned around and saw a pair of pants in front of him, he backed up a little bit and looked to the eyes of his genie, that seems to be unhhapt. well, not seem, because he actually is.

haechan couldn't sleep as well, in fact he just cried after his time in the human world ended. no one knew, even jisung, or doyoung. causing his eyes to be tired, but he knew to himself that he can't pass this day. it's his responsibily, and he wanted to see mark still.

even though it actually hurts.

"haechan, i told you— what happened to your eyes?" mark suddenly pointed to his eyes, it flashed back to haechan's memory, bit he shook his head. "nothing, really." he lied, he putted his hands on his pocket.

mark was concerned, but he couldn't really show it. "are you sure?" mark asked, haechan smiled a little, before nodding. mark was suddenly nervous.

he looked down, then suddenly grabbed haechan's arm. "mark—" "sit down." without even hesitation, he said it. haechan just did what mark said, but he was nervous.

"a—are. . ." mark couldn't look into haechan's eyes, instead he was staring at the wall while talking to him, tried talking to him. "what?"

"i—. . ." silence, for a few moments. "nevermind." mark shook his head, he couldn't ask his own personal genie if he was okay. it's been a month and half since they kept on seeing each other, but no one knew what haechan was feeling about this. he was always happy to see mark.

but mark was happy to see winwin.

"what's wrong with you today?" haechan asked, causing mark to made his hand a fist. i should be the one asked you that. mark thought, but he couldn't speak it up. instead he said "nothing."