vi

⚠️
a "little" make-out scene.
you have been warn, love lots. <3
[update: it's only for this chapter]

***

Haechan's

i don't like where this is going, i've been in the human world most of the time that the genie world, unless it was my rest day or i wasn't registered to anyway, but mostly i have.

mark was still holding my waist which is a bit awkward, it would have been better if it was my arm or hands but nah, i wouldn't mind anyway. but the thing is, i really don't know where we're going, until eventually he stopped and lets go of my waist.

"what are we going to do here?" i asked, he didn't even answer my question and just quickly drag me in this. . .this place, with a bad smell. mostly alcohol, yep, we're in a bar.

"h-hey! they might see us coming here, we're just minors—" as soon as i said that, a big guy blocked us in front of the entrance. "how old are you two?" he asked. "we're just—"

"he's 18, i'm 19." mark lied, making my eyes widen, but didn't hesitate to talk anyway. he big guy just nodded, letting us enter the bar. i'm not going to like this.

"mark, what are we doing here?" i asked, he sat on a chair on the bartender, i did the same on his side. he asked for a beer, "you want some?" he asked me, i insisted. "very well then."

"mark, we're suppose to be heading home. not heading here, what if. . .what if someone from school saw you?" i asked.

"now one wouldn't enter here in the bar, besides, you're legal to this, you're like a fuckload years old." he said to me while taking his shot.

"i'm only 17, mark!" i said, "i'm 17 in the human world, can't you tell by my face?!" i added, he shook his head and starts to take a shot again. i just stared at him, he was taking 4 shots as of now. i blinked for a second before insisting him to drink more.

"hey mark, stop drinking." i was about to get his beer but his hands was too fast, he quickly grab his beer and slapped my hand. "aww." i murmured, "i told if you want some then tell me, i'll buy you one." "no, i'm fine." "suit yourself then." he said as he started taking shot again, this is not so good.

it's been a few minutes since i just stared on mark, taking a shot roughly, i can tell that he's loosing his mind. if i tried to stop him, the situation might get worse, so i don't really know what to do.

"heeyy haechan! why don't you take a shot as well?" he asked, probably drunk right now. i insisted, but he keeps on forcing me, i think i have no choice but to at least take one shot.

yuck, it taste like some shit fuck.

"i told you it's— hic! it taste goood!" he said with his drunk voice, i just nodded, pretending it tasted good, but it's just straight up bullcrap. beer doesn't taste good ok.

"excuse me, i have to go to the restroom." i said, immediately standing up and went to the bathroom. i went to the restroom and looked myself in the mirror, then i remember what ty hyung said. he's counting on me, he trusts me. i signed, and just walk into an unoccupied cubicle so i can atleast let go of my feelings inside.