vii

***

Mark's

i woke up in my bed, holy shit what the fuck happen to me? i barely remember everything what happen to me last night, well thank god it was saturday now. i got up on my bed, stretching for a while an yawned for one time. i looked at the clock, it's 6:10 in the morning, i look around to see where haechan is, then i saw him by my chair, sitting, looked worried.

"hey. . ." i broke the silence, rubbing my neck. he looked up to me, his eyes got widen while he stared at me. "o-oh. . .hi. . ." he started rubbing his neck as well.

"what happen last night? i barely remember anything, all i can remember is you. . ." i stopped by the time i saw something is neck. "what the hell is that?" i said as i pointed at his neck. "w-what?" he murmured, trying to cover it. i got out of the bed and removed haechan's hands, surprisingly i can still do that even though he's a genie.

"the fuck is that?!" i pointed at his neck. "i-its—" "MARK HYUNG, WAKE THE FUCK UP AND EAT BREAKFAST WITH US— holy mother of piss, the fuck is that?!" chenle screamed, obviously interrupting me and haechan. i stared blankly in him before i rub my neck and immediately went to the bathroom.

bitch, is that a fucking hickey?!

"i um. . .uh— i'll be right down stairs, just wait for me in a minute ok?" "but—" i immediately pushed chenle out of my room and closed the door, locking it to make sure. as i walk towards haechan, he was standing. i walked faster, making him step back until he eventually cornered in the wall.

"what happen last night?"

"i— um. . .i don't know where to start. . ."

". . .just tell me every damn thing."

"you. . .uh. . ."

"i what. . .haechan?" i asked as i lean my face closer to him, making his eyes widen and to lean back to the wall.

". . .y-you and i— you were drunk so i— uh. . .i help you and then you. . .you— you started making out with me."

i started to walk in circles, only word coming out of my mind was fuck. what did i do to him?! what did he do?! what did WE do?! so many questions in my mind that i didn't even get to answer all anyway, he was still in the corner, staring at me while i torture myself mentally over here.

"h-hey i'm s-sorry i didn't mean that to happen—"

"i wish this hickeys are gone."

"w-what?"

"you heard me right? i said i wish my hickeys are gone."

"a-are you sure?"

"yes, now grant it."

he signed first, then he walk towards me and gave me a hug again. this is making me awkward, i don't really know how to respond, after what happen last night. . .what haechan said.

"your wish has been granted. . ." he whispered in my ear. ". . .i'm sorry. . ." i suddenly felt a tear dropped in my shoulder, it me felt guilty. but the next thing i knew, he was gone.

i stared at the wall for a moment, before going to the bathroom again to see if my wish got granted. it did, but i felt guilty that i shouted to haechan, the thing is. . .i'm not gay ok, at least just what i think. but no, i'm not gay. i was drunk when i make out with him, but. . .he seemed to enjoyed it, ok mark, what the fuck?!

i washed my face before going downstairs, i saw my hyungs watching tv and my friends eating breakfast. i'm guessing some hyungs are probably done, chenle's eyes widen when he saw me.

"the hell was that on your neck earlier?!"

"nah, it's nothing, really." i try not to talk about it, chenle looked at me with a confused face. but he didn't hesitate to talk about it anyway, instead he just continued eating.

after i finished what i had to do, i decided to go for a walk alone. i just don't wanna remember all the things that happened earlier, but as time passes it just makes me even more guilty. i realize i was thinking too much when i accidentaly bumped into someone.

"oh dear, i'm very sorry—"

"n-no, it's ok—" i stared for a moment to look at the person standing in front of me. she then smiled at me.

"it was just you mark." aika chuckled, "what are you doing here anyway?" she then asked.

"nothing, just a little date for myself, i think." i answered, she just responded with a chuckle yet again. "h-how bout you?" i asked, not making the atmosphere awkward.

"nothing really, i was with jeno, jaemin, and koeun earlier—" my heart starts aching again, it felt like i'm going to faint soon. "—h-hey, are you ok?"

"y-yeah, i'm fine. i just think i have to go." i said as i started walking away, "o-okay. t-take care mark!" she shouted from a few distance, enough for me to hear. i sighed, i decided to stop by to a store and buy some food. i looked at my phone to check what time it is, it's already 4:30 in the afternoon? i should probably hurry. haechan might not appear in the evening.

i have to see him, i need to see him, i have to say sorry. . .

i immediately went back to our dorm, as expected, only renjun and chenle are there. they were on the couch together, just watching tv with a nacho. they both turned around to me, "back too soon, ey hyung?" renjun asked, i blinked and just nodded. i immediately went upstairs and went to my bedroom.

i looked at the clock again, it's 5:59pm when i went here. so i waited for a few minutes, keep on checking my phone, every second.

6:01pm.

i stared at the ceiling, i'm laying down in my bed. not knowing what to do if he appread in front of me, my guilt was still there. and i grew evry single hour today, i'm feeling nervous now.

6:04pm.

i was just staring blankly into my ceiling, what am i suppose to say? he wouldn't forgive me if i just said sorry, right?

6:06pm.

i immediately stood up on my bed when that time has come, instead, i got another guy. he had the same outfit as haechan, but he's clearly younger than me. he was looking at me angry, i'm still confused on why haechan didn't appear.

"what the hell did you do to haechan hyung?!" he asked me, excuse me what?

"who are you?" i asked.

"jisung, haechan hyung's property. so back off."

***