epilogue

***

Mark's

"yo, yo mark!" lucas has been saying my name for more than ten times now, "heyy! what the hell have you been thinking of?" i'm already pissed, but i'm not in the mood to rage due to the fact that we just graduated highschool and it's time for the both of us to find a university. lucas apparently found one already, and how unluck for me that i didn't get at least one.

lucas started poking my face, i made stop using my own hands to forcly stop his fingers from poking my face. he then just started bursting out laughing, while i suffer from finding a university that's still limited here in seoul. "awww, look how cute you still are~" he said trying to make his voice cute but apparently just sounds like a bird dying.

"stop!" i rolled my eyes and pushed him at least a few inches away, "this isn't funny. I might have to go back all the way to canada when my parents found out that i haven't applied for college yet."

"oh dang, i'm sorry mark!" lucas patted my head, i just sighed with frustration. he then sit next to me at he side of my bed. "you know you could just apply to the school i just did, i'd be better since we'll go to school together everyday." lucas answered, he has a point, but i have another reason.

"you just wanted to see your boyfriend there anyway, i'd be left at the back of the both you while you two enjoy yourselves." i rolled my eyes, half joked.

"for the last time, mark, he's not my boyfriend. he's just a friend, ok?" lucas looksd at me with a poker face, i smirked, teasing him.

"sure." i said. "just tell me the requirements that i need and i'll go there tomorrow by myself."

"you sure?" lucas asked, i nodded my head. i made sure i listened to lucas and checked if i all have my requirements, surprisingly i do.

"you seem acting weirdly today, what's up with you almost everyday, man?" he asked after he talked about the requirements, which made me stop from my position and have sudden nervous in my heart. why are you tho?

i miss haechan, i miss his appearance, i miss his hugs, i miss him, i miss every detail of him, i miss his friends, his brother, his world, his lips. i miss you, haechan. . .

"n- nothing." i stuttered, "you don't need to think about it."

"you sure? you know you can always to talk me." lucas said as he pat my back, "i'm not that loud asshole when everything needs to be serious."

"pffftt, as if you are." i teased, he immediately went into a poker face which seems like scaring me out. so i laughed it off, "just kidding man, but thanks anyway." i added.

"you better be, and trust me. if you needed someone to talk to just text or call or just talk directly at me ok?" lucas' smile went back to his face and patted my back once again. "well, i'm just gonna watch a movie downstairs. call me when you need anything, ok?" he said before leaving the room.

"sure, man. i'll just call you." i smiled back, and as soon as he closed the door and immediately stared at the wall. thinking of all my friends that i left, and even a world that i left. it's sad to think that i could never interact with those guys again, i just hope everything is still fine after these months passed by.