Demon of the night...

The night was crisp in Natwald Transilvania. A place known for it's vampires was hidden away for the existence of vampires scared many residents. Very few people lived here for that reason. On this very day, a strange acquaintance of fate will lead two destinies to combine as one in a tragic or beauty play of fate.

---

The vampires will feast tonight as a new story will unfold..of a vampire and a lady of interest.

Count Cavalry's POV

"The night is brisk, carrying a hint of crispness and lilacs. Oh what a night as thou, shall carry me to my demise? Let me feast a day more thy spirit of good, for a person of your counter part's creation, shall live in peace forever more"

"What on earth are you blabbering about Cavalry?" Klein asks in confusion. It was this night I was to feast alongside my brethren. I had wished to eat alone but, tradition calls for feasting of many on this very night. Everyone was outfitted with a royal suit of a sort.

"My tongue speaks in it's own tongue. Empty thy mind to learn thy speech to find the beauty that lies within." Klein looks at him blankly before pulling Cavalry into a headlock. "Ow-ow! Fine. I like to speak weirdly. If I ever get caught, they'll think of me more of a poetic monster than a vampire"

"You are something else Cavalry" Kirto says standing by them.

"We are brother's of blood? There is no difference to be found"

"Gah! Talk normal! Klein yells in anger.

"Keep it down Klein. We don't want to alert the village" Jun warns. He stands beside them viewing the village.

"Fine, just try to stay away from me when we feast. I rather be called a vampire than a riddle monster."

"Hey don't forget about me!" Leafa pipes in. She appears beside us in a long flowing black dress.

"Hey where's the fun in that?"

"Vampires one and all come to feast on this night. The more the merrier, the blood feast to adore" I recite.

"Yeah, what Cavalry said" says Leafa.

The trio pull their capes over them as they turn into bats. Leafa does the same with her cloak. I do the same and follow suite.

The night was the night for vampires to feast. Though on this night, fate has a game to play.  

------------------------------------------

A/n: Welcome to Vampire's Prayer. Where Yuuki Konno's and my OC Calvin Abraham's love life shall take on a vampire form of love. I hope you enjoy for it is a series i'll try to update alongside Love Everlasting Offline.  

See you in the next one