Of Vampires and Humans..

It could be by fate, yet the opposite tale is being told so soon.

"Plant some wolfbane to ward of werewolf" Cavalry reads aloud. "Anything silver can revel them from within." He closes the book he was reading and places it back in their library.

"Cavalry! You here?" Klein shouts from the other side of the library. Cavalry sighs and climbs down the ladder.

"You called? And this is still a library even if it is not public" Cavalry deadpans a little.

"Oh sorry" Klein lowers his voice to a whisper.

"It's fine. It's only two of us here anyways" Cavalry says waving off his statement. He looks for another book on the nearby shelf.

"I'm guessing you know about the werewolf incidents going around?" Klein asks handing Cavalry another book.

"That, and I'm worried for the town's well-being" Cavalry says skimming through the book Klein handed to him. He tosses it aside and pulls another one as Klein barely manages to catch the thrown book.

"Take a breather Cavalry!" Klein says catching another tossed book. "Don't you remember the folk tale about the witch's deal with the werewolves?"

"Yes I've heard of it" Cavalry says stacking laying about books to certain pages like a mad man. Klein had enough and drops the books he had before gripping Cavalry by the shoulders.

"Dude stop!" Klein shouts snapping Cavalry out of his frenzy. He collapses to his knees covering his face in disappointment. 

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry" he weeps softly. 

Klein kneels beside him placing a comforting hand on his shoulder

"You're being silly Cavalry. We're all doing our part, and so is the village" Klein reassures. Cavalry lowers his hands. "The witch's spell is still around this village so you shouldn't worry too hard"

"Sorry.." Cavalry apologizes as Klein helps him up. "Men do treacherous things when they become oblivious to love"

"Still understood very little of what that meant" Klein chuckles in embarrassment. He dusts himself off and looks over to an open book. "Huh? What's this?" He flips to the first page and notices writing detailing two people in a relationship. "This your diary Cavalry?"

"What no!" Cavalry says blushing a little. "The pages are yellow and the cover is wrinkled meaning its old!"

"Well whatever. Shall we read?" Klein suggests with a sly smile and devious sparkles in his eyes.

"Devilish you are" Cavalry sighs in defeat.

==========FLASHBACK============