Love's Long Awaited...Bite

A/n: Sorry for making you guys wait so long. I needed some time to recuperate until i could write again. I did manage to get 13th place for VampirexHuman but now i got dropped to 20th in...Lisbeth? Welp!

 ----------------------------

Yuuki's POV

"Hic! - And he crashed into that lady's window like a bird! Hic! Oh we had such a laugh that day!" a blonde haired girl laughs while leaning on a short red haired boy.

"Eh heh" Cavalry laughs nervously. "Ah Jun, can you take Leafa inside? Don't let her get any drinks okay?"

"Got ya" Jun says taking Leafa inside. It was just me and Cavalry outside now.

"H-hi" I say quietly. It sounded super shy. I hope he didn't notice.

"H-hello" he replies equally sounding nervous.

"I missed you so much!" We both say at the same time. "That's new. Are you doing that?" We both quietly laugh and reach for each other's hand. My fingers inter-crossed with his as I bring myself  closer to him.

"You really do know how to charm a lady. Leaving her alone for her heart to yearn for her lover" I tease pulling on his cheek. He smiles exposing his fangs. "Have you been keeping well? I know I made you promise not to drink any rich blood from my mansion. Did you have trouble soothing your thirst?"

"I wouldn't say nay. It was hard to resist the taste of rich blood" he says kissing me on the nose. "Have you been keeping well? Surely you haven't been worrying thyself about my well being?"

 "Have you been keeping well? Surely you haven't been worrying thyself about my well being?"

"Says the vampire unwilling to drink blood from a fair maiden" I tease. "My offer still stands if you wish" I suggest still awaiting the kiss that would deem us a couple.

"Still set your heart on that silly thing?" he laughs placing a hand on his forehead. I pout, pushing my cheeks in annoyance. He stares at me for a moment. He sighs in defeat. "If your heart so desires such a trifled for love." My heart felt like it jumped out of my heart.

"Y-you would?" I ask. "I mean, if you don't to it's fine as well" I explain feeling embarrassed about his agreement.

"Heh, well it's best to strike the foe before it escapes" he quotes. He notions to my neck. I understand what he meant and carefully expose my neck to him. If anyone accidentally stepped out, I would need to cover up quickly. 

His fangs seemed to elongate as his eyes sharpened a the sight of my skin. The moon glowed a little brighter, as he dipped down in a blinding speed. His fang press into my neck as he plunges his lips against me. I grip his back tight at the pain stung me for a moment. The warm liquid leaves my body, a little trickle down my neck. His tongue licks it up leaving no trace. The feeling...was immense. He loosens his grip on me as he finished having his fill.

 He loosens his grip on me as he finished having his fill

I peer into his savage looking eyes. This was the demon he held back everyday to meet with me. I caress his cheek to calm him down. I'll keep him calm for as long as I can. I want to be with him even if he was the vampire he was. I place my hand on either side of his cheeks and slowly plant my lips against his. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Elsewhere _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

"So it seems my teachings have been fading since I last visited" a voice growls in disappointment. 

"Grr. Why do you need me near this silly village? You do know the witches made a blood oath agreement with us" a gruff voice spites to the other person.

"Oh don't get your fur in a frizz" he says playfully scratching his head with his claws. "You're only needed for a minor nuisance and i'll let you free. Agreed?"

"Grr..whatever. Do what you will. Just know I can't go near the village, so you'll need to lead them outside of it"

"Yes yes i know. I do have a plan in mind"

A/n: Dun Dun Dun!!!!! The Vampire Lord returns

A/n: Dun Dun Dun!!!!! The Vampire Lord returns. I wonder who he was talking to? Well i hope you all enjoyed. The ship has officially sailed? Leave your comments below! I enjoy all your reactions and suggestions!