First Love's Bite (Pt.1)

A/n: Thank you all for the votes and love. Please continue doing that. Make sure to comment too! I love all the criticism and it makes me a better writer too.

I actually had to reread my chapters to remember my way of writing for this series so apologizes if I seem to lose my touch in the future chapters.

--------------------

Yuuki's POV

After many long waited hours I to weeks, the dem- no, the man I yearned for is said to arrive on this night.

What shall I expect from a man I barely spoke to from nearly dying of his inhuman thrust?

"Yuuki, is something of the bother?" Asuna asks me as she dresses for bed.

"Ah no, I am fine. Honest to the night I am" I reply simply.

"Are you worried about a friend? I do have to agree so much is happening" she says trying to see into my ailment.

"Well Silica is adopting new roles in the demon hunting society and even Tecchi has joined the royal guard so help her. Everyone is getting so stressed about the fear of monsters, where does that leave us to be?" I explain to her all the worry that stricken me.

"Oh Yuuki.." Asuna says in her usual calming tone. "We can't help but fear as the humans we are, fear the things we can't comprehend as the norm in our little village we live in"

"I know, I know." I go to the balcony glass door. "But what if..what if I turned into a monster or some sort? Would you all accept me the same?"

"That will be of another time to speak of. Aren't you tired?" Asuna says tying her hair back.

"Not so that I would faint from exhaustion" I reply meekly. A knock at the door takes our attention.

"Yes?" Asuna answers. Nori enters not wearing her usual clad armor.

"Yuuki, there is a Snowfall Ball out by the Serenity River Pub. Care to join?" Nori says explaining the reason why she was in a ball room dress instead of her usual guard wear.

"Ah, I was expecting someone" I tell her. "I don't want to miss him"

"Oh please do come" she pleads in a childish manner. "Talken and Silica even plan to take a day off to join us. Sinon and Tecchi too"

"That is all and well, but what will I do if he misses me?"

"Then why not write a note to him to join you?" Asuna suggests. She takes out some parchment with a special rose flower presses into it.

"Ah a great idea Asuna" Nori compliments. I hold back a giggle at Nori's exclamation. Though today was supposed to be dedicated to Cavalry's arrival, I suppose a slight change in plan is allowed.

"Fine, hand it over" I say taking the parchment from Asuna. I go over to the writing table and dip my feather pen into the ink well.

Tonight is the dance for snowfall. Care to dance by river sounds? Serene and flowing, is where I'll be seen, purple of ball dress of course a dream.

I knew I could play with him a little. So I hope this letter would be more than enough to suffice. That or he might cheat and smell his way here. Either way, I'll shall meet him once more.

----

Cavalry POV

As a bat scanning the areas, it gives me a very expansive view of the whole world below me. I sniff the air for Lady Lilac's scent and notice it moving.

"Is she running away from home? A bit strange for her to act as such" I think to myself. The moon was at crescent as I arrive upon the balcony of the manor. A small folded parchment sit upon the railing. A lady of auburn hair was sleeping inside. I carefully land on the balcony and check the letter. The parchment had a wolfsbane pressed into it which was a very rare sight.

"A riddle?" I quietly chuckle at the writing. "A serene dance by flowing water. Care to add a candle lit dinner to your schedule?" I silently laugh and transform back to head to a place I assume she would be near the Serenity River. If not, I can always trust her strong lilac scent to lead me.

Thus our young minded vampire shall travel alas a bit more to meet his accursed lover in his life.