Chapter 3: Transferee 2

A week has passed after the transfer of Kallen and everyone has been busy preparing for the school festival since there's only 2 days left before the event.

"Lelouch, hurry up," said Shirley excitedly as she stops to look back at the panting Lelouch.

"Why do we have to run?" complained Lelouch as he tries to catch his breath.

"Aren't you excited? Come on, we have to hurry. Milly said that she's going to make an announcement," replied the oranged-hair girl.

Lelouch, being physically weak, walks on his own pace.

"You can go first," he said.

"No, we have to go together."

The two heads to the school gym and made it on time for the announcement.

"Just like what was said, I have an announcement to make. The Student Council decided to have a competition on which team will make the biggest pizza. The Student Council will also be participating, of course. But it won't just be the biggest pizza but the also the first team who will be able to finish it. The prize will be a free trip to any place you want. Is everyone in?!!" Milly asked.

The students made noises which means that they are all fired up. At the corner of the gym, a lime green haired girl licks her lips as she hears the word 'pizza'. Her hair was tied in twin tails and some long strands of her hair was left hanging near her ears. Her golden eyes shine as she imagines the biggest pizza she would eat.

"Hey, who's that?" asked a guy who noticed the girl.

"Ah, she's a transferee. But on her first day of school, she only attended half of the day and she never came until now," replied Suzaku.

"Is that so? She has the aura of being mysterious, hasn't she?" says Rivalz who is just beside Suzaku.

"You're right. I thought I was the only one feeling that. What's her name?" asked the guy.

"Cecile Cera but she said that she prefers to be called C.C," replies Suzaku.

"Wow, such unique name. But I have never heard Cera before. Is she a foreigner?" asked the guy.

"I think so,too. Her hair color seems to be different from Britannians and Elevens," Rivalz said.

C.C notices the stares that are observing her but she ignores it and takes her exit from the gymnasium. On her way, she hears the conversation between two people.

"Lulu, what do you think about Kallen joining the student council?" asks Shirley.

"I don't know," Lelouch replied.

"Heh?? Wait, let's go out now before it gets too crowded in here since the announcement is done," said Shirley as she pulls Lelouch with her.

Suzaku and Rivalz join Shirley and Lelouch since they are all going to the student council room. Milly joins them and on their way, the president spotted C.C all alone by herself.

"Cecile!!!" she calls out as she waves her hand. C.C looks back with her hands clasped together behind her back. Her golden eyes meet the gaze of the raven-haired guy for a second before C.C looks at Milly.

C.C stops walking and Milly and the others approach her.

"Where are you headed to?" asked Milly.

"Home," C.C answers simply.

"Already? Why don't you come first to the student council room?" asks Suzaku.

C.C goes with the others and upon entering the student council room, Kallen and Nunally greeted them.

"Hi, Kallen, Nunally. Thanks for watching over the room," Milly said as she lets everyone in.

"C.C is here. Nunally, would you take the honor to entertain her for now since you get along with her," Milly requested which Nunally gladly accepted.

C.C and Nunally sit down on the table and started folding paper cranes while Nunally tells story to entertain the newcomer.

On the other side of the room, Lelouch and Shirley are working on the arrangement of the program and the others are making decorations for the festival, Milly and Suzaku are working on the pizza-making.

"When did Cecile transfer in our school?" asks Lelouch.

"It was the same day as when Kallen transferred but she came to school after lunch and you left so you didn't see her. And after that day, she never came back so you never saw her," Shirley explains.

"I see," Lelouch simply responded.

While making the decorations, Kallen looks at C.C who was busy making paper cranes.

"Just who is this girl? I have never heard of Cera clan before. Her lime green hair and golden eyes are not quite ordinary."

"Cecile," Nunally says in her sweet tone voice.

"Call me C.C," says the girl without looking at Nunally.

"Okay. C.C, is there anything you want to ask?"

"Well, do you have a brother or a sister?"

"I have a brother, he's Lelouch. There he is," says Nunally while pointing at Lelouch across the room.

"I see," C.C said before she continues to fold paper cranes. "A Royal Britannian, huh."

A smirk is plastered on C.C's face as she steals a glance on the raven-haired guy.