Chapter 29: Top Student Vs. Pizza Addict

Foundation Day of Ashford Academy...

"HAPPY FOUNDATION DAY!!!!!!"

A deafening greeting comes from the president of the Ashford Academy made the students turn their attention to the stage set-up at the middle.

"Pres is really hyped up today," Shirley says while looking up at the president.

"She sure is," Rivalz agreed.

"So, a special event is about to commence just this day. And everyone is allowed to participate," Milly announced while wearing a pink, heart-shaped hat and on her left hand, she's holding a blue heart-shaped hat.

"As you can see, I have a couple hat here," she continues. "The blue ones will be  worn by the males and the pink will be for the females. The rule in this game is to exchange hats with the one you choose to eat the biggest pizza with. But it must be a male-female pair. Isn't it exciting?! Plus, a bonus wherein you could ask anything from that particular person. The first 5 who will bring the person they chose to me will be the winners. GOODLUCK EVERYONE!!!!"

The students wore their hats and ran. It seems like a chaotic place which made C.C yawn in boredom and went to hiding while wearing her heart-shaped hat.

"No matter what, I will eat that pizza," she mutters to herself and she sees Milly heading to the takoyaki stand. "All I have to do is exchange this hat with a guy. Piece of cake."

C.C decides to head towards the takoyaki stand where Milly is. And on her way, she bumps into Lelouch who immediately snapped upon seeing her.

"What the hell are you doing here, idiot?!" he snarled with gritted teeth while panting.

"I came for the sake of eating pizza," the witch replied.

"Pizza Hut is open right now, go and eat right there," Lelouch said.

"That won't do," C.C insists. "Nunally told me that the council will be making the biggest pizza. As a loyal customer, I must take a bite."

"No, get the hell out of here before Suzaku sees you," Lelouch insisted. "And it won't be a large pizza. Just go."

"I will go," C.c replies which made Lelouch felt happy...for only about 2 seconds. "I will only leave if you tell me where do I get to eat the largest pizza in the world?"

With that, Lelouch totally snapped. He turned around to look at C.C and was about to attack her but he failed to do so. Behind C.C, he saw a crowd running towards him.

"LELOUCH!!!!!"

"Damn it!" he cursed under his breath before he runs away, leaving C.C behind.

C.C shrugs off the warning of Lelouch and comes across a guy. She smiles at him sweetly which made the guy stiff.

"Let's exchange," she says and the guy agrees. The two heads to the president who is enjoying the chaotic view of the school. C.C wears the blue hat and the guy wears the pink one.

"Pres," C.C says which caught the attention of Milly. And it isn't just C.C who called her out.

"We're here," says Shirley between her pantings. Beside her is Lelouch who looks really exhausted due to the running.

"Woah, that was fast," Milly comments as she stamps the four students as a sign of finishing the competition.

"You look cute," Milly says to C.C as she hugs her tightly.

"You're right, Pres," Shirley agreed. While the two are sweet talking C.C, Lelouch is glaring at the green-haired witch who once again didn't do his order.