Chapter 7: School Festival

Early in the morning, Ashford Academy is already packed with students for the school festival. Most girls are busy looking for the credit card which they think that was lost but is actually in the hands of C.C.

On the other hand, Lelouch wakes up with the ringing of his alarm clock and the heavy thing on his chest. When he opens his eyes, C.C is still sleeping making his chest her pillow.

He shoves her head away from him and tries to wake her up.

"Hey, wake up," he says while shaking the girl's shoulder. C.C didn't respond so he goes to the shower to take his bathe.

When he's ready to go, C.C wakes up lazily like usual. She rubs her eyes and yawns as she set her golden eyes on Lelouch. She stands up lazily and stretches.

"Put some clothes on," Lelouch tells her as he throws a towel to her.

C.C takes her shower and a maid delivers breakfast in Lelouch's room. Luckily, she didn't notice that someone else is in the room.

After her shower, C.C is about to change into her uniform but Lelouch scolded her just when she tries to take off her towel.

"Don't you have any self-awareness at all??!! You shouldn't be exposing too much skin when you're with a guy!!!" he yells as he turns his back to avoid looking at her naked.

C.C smirks while changing.

"So, you're actually a guy who has self-awareness in this kind of matter," she teases.

"What do you take me for??!!"

C.C sits down on the sofa after changing and she opens a box of pizza. Lelouch also starts eating his breakfast.

"Are you for real?? Pizza for breakfast?" Lelouch commented.

"Are you on a diet? You're eating too little food even though you don't have much of a muscle. So feminine," C.C counters which irritated the prince.

"Shut up," he curses.

After eating breakfast, Lelouch and C.C are about to take their exit from the room when a sudden realization hits the raven-haired guy.

"Wait a minute, if the two of us get out at the same time, it would cause a misunderstanding. Where did you enter yesterday, anyway?" asks Lelouch.

"Through the door, of course," replies C.C as she opens the door and steps out from the room. Lelouch goes after her and  Nunally sees the two of them getting out from her brother's room.

"Good morning, Nunally. I will take my leave first," C.C says as she passes by the confused girl.

"Why is Cecile in your room?" she asks her brother.

"She just came to get something," Lelouch replies.

"Is that so?" Nunally simply says and is about to leave but she stops for a while. "Nii-san, if you get a girlfriend, don't hesitate to tell me, okay?"

"It's not like that. What you saw a while ago is nothing," Lelouch tries to convince Nunally.

"Okay."

Upon arriving at school, the games already began and the different stalls are open.