Chapter 14: The Witch's Date

Saturday...

Lelouch wakes up with the absence of C.C. He looks around and there's no sign of the witch. He looks at the time and it's already 10 in the morning.

"Brother, breakfast is ready," says Nunally after knocking. She didn't dare open the door for she might see something that should be kept in private.

"Yeah, I will soon come," replies Lelouch. He takes a bath first before going to the dining room. Upon arriving, Nunally is already set, waiting for him to come.

"Where's Sayoko?" he asks as he looks around.

"She is with Sister C.C. She's helping her prepare for her date," replies Nunally. "I saw her a while back. She is so gorgeous that I want to be like her."

"Don't be," Lelouch immediately interrupts his sister. "You're beautiful as you are. Becoming a woman like her would make you a pain in the ass."

"Hahaha, you're saying that again," Nunally giggles. "Anyway, do you know who asked C.C out on a date? He's so lucky to have a date with her."

"It's her boyfriend, according to her," replies Lelouch. "I wonder if she actually has one. I think there's no man who could put up with her."

"Of course she has one. She's a stunning beauty despite not using any make-up," Nunally defended. "Her body shape is also amazing. I can't believe she has a good body even if she eats a lot of pizza. And she's so lady-like so any guy could put up with her."

"Lady-like? Which part of her is lady-like?" Lelouch whispers to himself. "She seems to put spells on people around her to see her as somebody else."

Lelouch simply eats his breakfast. While on the middle of eating, Sayoko comes in the dining room.

"Let's eat," says Nunally. "So, how's sister C.C?"

"She's ready to go. She's so beautiful I can't help but want to dress her up especially that she looks good on anything she wears," replies Sayoko. "Anyway, she said that Lelouch must go with her as her chauffeur."

"No way," says Lelouch.

"She said that you mustn't get jealous since you have slept with her last night," says the maid which made the siblings choke. "She also said that no matter what, she'll still be choosing you."

"What?!" Lelouch yelps.

"She said that you would say no way, thus, she told me something that must be kept private to intimidate you," replies Sayoko.

Lelouch immediately stands up in irritation and anger.

"She's waiting for you outside," says the maid as the prince walks his way out of the dining room.

He heads to the main gate and stops for a minute upon setting eyes on the immortal witch. Few of her hair is braided like a  hairband with her bangs and some locks of her hair are left hanging on the front. And a flower ribbon is tied on the right part of her hair. Her dress is like that of a performer which is kind of exaggerated for a date. Lelouch composes himself as the golden eyes of the immortal witch gaze at him.

"Captivated, boya?" she says with a smirk.

"Not at all," the prince lied as he walks towards her.

"Get on," says C.C as she points at the bicycle good for two people.

"Are you kidding me?" Lelouch complained. "I ain't cut out for physical activities such as bicycling."

"Come on," C.C insists while pushing Lelouch towards the bicycle. Lelouch has no other choice but to follow her.