Shirley's First Heartbreak

"Gather everyone at the meeting room. I am going to lead the operation against Zero. Call Suzaku as well," Princess Cornelia orders Guilford upon arriving at the Britannian Hall.

"Yes, Your Highness," Guilford replies.

"And why is father not revealing himself?" the princess mumbles to herself. "Clovis is dead and yet he didn't dare show his face."

Meeting Room...

"Gather the best soldiers we have and have them pilot the best Knightmare Frames we have," Princess Cornelia said. "We are going to ambush Zero and the Black Knights."

"But how will we lure them out?"

"We're going to trick him. He declared that he'll protect the Elevens from us. We're going to annihilate the Elevens near Mount Fuji. If he hears this news, he'll come out on his own will," the princess replied.

"What?!! But killing the Elevens would only cause more terrorist attacks."

"We're not going actually kill them. We're going to fake it. Guilford, gather the Elevens at the foot of the mountain. Force them to go if you have to. With this, we'll trap Zero. Suzaku, you will accompany Kurt in handling Zero. You're piloting the Lancelot, right?"

"Yes, Your Highness," Suzaku replies.

"By next week, we will have Zero," the princess said before leaving the meeting room.

........

Early in the morning, C.C is awakened by the rays of the sun. She lazily sits and rubs her golden eyes. With her eyes still half-closed, she could see Lelouch sleeping soundly beside her.

"How did we end up sleeping together?" she asks herself.

Flashback...

After eating her huge pizza alone, C.C went strolling around the stalls leaving Lelouch and Shirley alone together.

The sun sets on the west and the green-haired witch decided to go home. Upon arriving at the room of Lelouch, C.C immediately bathes and flops on the bed. She is dead tired that day which is unusual for her to spend too much energy. It's somewhat making her feel alive.

"Maybe it's not bad to have such a feeling once in a while," she whispers to herself. Just when she is about to fall asleep, something heavy was on top of her and it awakened her fully.

"What the hell, C.C? Get the hell out from my bed," Lelouch says without bothering to move due to exhaustion and fatigue.

C.C pushed him away causing him to fall on the floor. "You get out."

Lelouch glares at her and shoved the immortal witch to the other side of the bed and lays down on the opposite side. CC, not wanting to fall back, she spreads her arms, resting her hand on Lelouch's chest.

Lelouch didn't move an inch and drifted to sleep.

End of Flashback....

"Lelouch," CC says as she wakes him up.

"What?" Lelouch grunted. He wanted to sleep more, bothering him is not a good idea. At least to other people, except for CC who could defeat him easily without batting an eye.

"I think your vacation ends now, we better make our move," CC replies as she puts on her straitjacket.

"I'll be going to the quarters this afternoon," Lelouch replies, "After I have enough sleep."

"Ok, I will see you there, then."

The immortal witch left and heads to their quarters where Kallen and the others are waiting.