Chapter6: The Intrusion

"What's with the sudden outburst?" C.C asks with irritation. She rolls her eyes and continues reading.

"Cecile, what are you doing in here? And why the hell are you wearing my polo?" asks Lelouch.

"It's C.C. Cecile Cera is just a name I invented to enroll. Come on, you've known that fact centuries  ago," says the girl as she lays down comfortably on the bed.

Lelouch looks away since the girl's slender legs are right in front of him. He puts his bag on the floor since the table is occupied by the boxes of pizza ordered by C.C.

"Wait, why is my credit card here when I didn't even come home until just now?" Lelouch asks. Just then, a realization hits him. "Don't tell me you got it from me when you bumped into me?"

"That's your fault for letting your guard down," C.C tells him before she closes her eyes to sleep. "I will let you enjoy your life as the ordinary prince of Britannia for now."

"What do you mean by that?" he asks. Lelouch sits down on the sofa and takes off his upper uniform.

But he isn't able to hear the answers of his questions as to what she means and why she intruded in his room. He stands up to ask the girl once again but he suddenly stops upon hearing a soft and low snore.

"Am I suppose to sleep on the couch?" he mumbles to himself. Just then, he remembers what C.C said. "Why would she lie about her name?"

But he simply shakes off the thought and calls Milly telling her not to bother looking for his credit card. And before Milly could interrogate him, he ends the call as he finishes speaking.

After taking his shower, Lelouch opens his closet and sees a white straitjacket he has never seen before. It has various straps and zippers and is high-collared which is used to cover one's mouth. Its long sleeves flare outward closer to the cuffs.

"Why is something like this in my closet? And if this ever belongs to Cecile, why does she wear something like this?" Lelouch thought. "Wait, what if she's a wanted person?"

Lelouch puts on his clothes and walks towards C.C planning to wake her up and question her about the straitjacket. When he touches C.C's hand, a bright light blinds him  but when he opens his eyes, he saw a glimpse of C.C wearing a revolutionary black cloak and is holding a helmet. And beside her, he sees himself sitting down wearing his uniform and is having a dark expression.

He immediately stands back away from C.C and is breathing heavily.

"What was that just now? No, wait, just who the hell is this girl?" Lelouch tries to figure out what has just happened but he's confused, not knowing what to do but bury that memory at the back of his mind and rest for the night.

When Lelouch is in deep slumber, C.C wakes up lazily and sees the prince sound asleep on the couch. She gets the blanket and squeezes herself on the couch so she and Lelouch could both fit in. She puts one arm around him and puts her head on his chest.

"Sleeping with something to hug really is the best," C.C says as she closes her eyes and imagines it was Cheese-kun she's hugging at the time.

At the middle of the night, Lelouch feels something heavy on his chest so he wakes up and sees C.C sleeping soundly beside him. Due to  shock, Lelouch pushes himself away from the girl but both of them falls down on the floor, waking a disgruntled C.C.

"Can't you see I'm sleeping?" she complains while glaring at Lelouch.

"I'm not your pillow, lady. If you want, sleep on the sofa and I will take the bed," Lelouch counters. He stands up and walks towards the bed but before he could reach it, C.C flops on it and spreads her arms.

"This bed is mine. You've put me in a bad mood. You sleep on the sofa without a blanket," she says and goes back to sleep.

"Who are you to order me around? This is my room so you don't have the right to take that bed. Now, move," Lelouch demands and he shoves C.C at the edge of the bed before he lays down to sleep.

C.C glares at him and moves back to her old place spreading her arms and legs.

"Would you mind?" Lelouch scoffs as he takes off C.C's hand from his chest but she didn't budge. "This uncivilized girl!"

Lelouch just ignored it since he has the feeling that C.C won't back down, thus, he slept with C.C's hand on his chest and her foot on his.