Chapter 10: Zero's Attack

Days pass by and Lelouch starts his life having two identities like he did before.

"Lulu, your brother, Clovis, is coming back, right?" Shirley asks.

"Ah, yes. He successfully completed his work abroad," Lelouch replies.

"That means it'll be a big celebration in welcoming him back here," says Shirley.

"It would be," Lelouch responds.

Shirley feels something weird about the situation so she tilts her head and tries to remember something.

"What's wrong, Shirley?" asks Lelouch when he notices her action.

"Well, I just have this feeling that something is missing. I feel like there's someone I know but I suddenly forgot who it was," Shirley replies.

"You feel that, too? I thought it was only me," Milly butts in.

Lelouch is startled a bit but he regains composure.

"You must be stressed out. Especially you, President, you're growing old," Lelouch says which pissed Milly.

"What did you just say? Who is growing old?" she asks as she tries to strangle Lelouch with her arm.

On the other hand, C.C goes to the hideout to check if everyone's still around.

"C.C, is Zero with you today?" asks Roku who notices the witch's presence.

"No. All of you are still here, right? Or did some of you back out?" asks C.C as she takes a sit.

Everyone stops playing cards and pays attention to C.C.

"None of us are backing out. We decided to have our final decision to stay or not after the welcoming banquet of Prince Clovis," Neil replies.

"I see. That's good, then," C.C responds.

Roku clears his throat before speaking.

"Uhm.... C.C, could I ask something random?"

C.C simply nods and the others looks at Roku, waiting for him to ask his question.

"Uh... you see, I've been curious about this ever since Zero personally came here," he starts but he pauses which made everyone curious but C.C seems to have a clue on what he's going to ask.

"Ask already," Travis says impatiently.

"Well, uhm... C.C, are you Zero's girlfriend?" Roku asks which made his comrades also curious about their relationship.

C.C chuckles since her guess is right. A smirk is formed on her lips.

"What do you think?" she asks instead of answering Roku's question.

"I think you two are in a relationship," Roku replies.

C.C stands up to leave but before entering the elevator, she spoke.

"I'm just his accomplice," C.C says and after that, she is out of sight.

"I don't completely believe that," Neil speaks up. "A girl with such beauty is impossible to be ignored by a guy."

"I think so, too. She definitely is Zero's woman," Roku agrees.

C.C decides to go at the Pizza Hut but she accidentally bumps into Kallen who seems to be in a hurry.

"Sorry," Kallen apologizes and is about to leave but C.C spoke, making her stop for a while.

"Do you like being a Britannian?" she asks but no response came from the red haired girl. "If not, then, come at the Britannian Hall at 5 am during the day of Clovis' welcoming banquet."