Chapter 34: Victor zi Britannia

Large purple eyes.
Long blond hair.
A playful smirk.
An overwhelming aura.

At the huge mansion of Charles zi Britannia, the Emperor, a familiar visitor wanders around. His footsteps could be heard. Each step echoes in the wide hallway of the mansion.

His waist-long blond hair sways as he walk down the large hallway. With his body that is of a child, he looks like a lost child from afar.

But he wouldn't be called a child with the intense and dangerous aura he has. His purple eyes are set only on the hallway. He is heading to the favorite place of his twin brother, Charles.

A maid opened the humungous doors of the wide library. Victor enters and went to the topmost floor of the library. The doors of the elevator opened and he saw the emperor in his usual grand seat with a book on his hand.

The emperor looked at the newcomer and smiled.

"It's been a while," he greeted, "VV."

Victor sat down on the velvet sofa across the emperor.

"It sure is, Charles," he replied. "And I know you have an idea as to why I visited."

"Of course," the emperor replied. "The plan is going well especially that Marianne is lending me a hand."

"I obviously know that," Victor said with boredom visible in his facial expression. "I came here to deal with CC who has been delaying our plan."

Charles laid the book down on the glass table and looked at the horizon at the huge glass window.

"That woman is great, I must say. But she'd become a nuisance ever since she changed her mind in helping us. But you don't have to worry, VV, I could take care of her."

"Stop acting mighty, Charles. You're only talk. Two of your children were killed by the Black Knights and Zero with the aid of that green-haired witch. And yet, you've accomplished nothing," Victor said straightforwardly.

"If you can't continue the plan, then it would be better for me to find someone else to do it," Victor added. He knew that his twin brother is getting mad at him but he has nothing to care about.

"I'm the only one who could finish our plan to create a world without lies and I am your only half who could help you destroy the gods. Finding someone else would only waste your time," the emperor said calmly. He knew that he was being tested by the immortal blond boy.

"You're not the only person who could do that, Charles. People nowadays are full of passion and it drives them to do anything to achieve their goals," the immortal blond said.

"And I've already found one who could replace you. You better get rid of the nuisance so we could proceed to the next stage of the plan," he added before leaving the emperor alone.

The emperor watched VV leaves his mansion. He clenched his fist and mumbled. H simply sighed to calm himself. He smirked to himself, he knew that it is not yet too late to redeem himself. He is going to stop Zero and create the world he had dreamed of ever since he was young. A dream he and Victor had planned sine they were young.

The emperor looked at the picture of him and his twin brother from long ago. That time was the happiest memory he had. It was the perfect place to live in until assassination of the royalties have gone berserk. Their mother was even killed. From that time, Victor and Charles vowed to create a world without chaos and lies. They promised each other to never ever tell a lie.

"Marianne, you do know who is behind Zero's mask, don't you?" the emperor asked.

A light pink-haired girl came out from her hiding place. Her red eyes reflected the image of the emperor and a smirk is formed on her lips. Upon speaking, Charles heard the voice of his wife, Marianne.

"Yes, I do know who he is," she replied. Marianne's spirit has been residing in the body of the pink haired girl named Anya. And from time to time, Marianne awakens and would control her body.

"If only you could go back to your own body, it would be really delighting," the emperor stated.

The empress giggled. "That is no longer possible. My body has already been buried years ago after your twin brother had murdered me."

"Rest assured, my dearest empress. If everything goes the way we planned it, you will no longer reside on that child's body," the emperor assured with a devious smile plastered on his face.

"As for Zero, you would be surprised if I tell you who he is," Marianne said with her gorgeous yet evil smile.

"And who might that person be?" Charles asked as he set his eyes on his wife.

Marianne smiled and looked at the horizon as if remembering the face of her beloved son.

"It's none other than your son who had renounced his title on the throne," the empress said.

"Lelouch," Charles simply said. "Does VV know this?"

"I have a feeling that he knows it, too. Now that we're speaking with CC telepathically."

"I see."

On the other hand, while CC is eating at her favorite place, she sensed the presence of a familiar person. A person she knew and had been together with from her past.

A person with a child body passed by the Pizza Hut where CC is. When Victor was out of sight, CC heard his voice.

"It's been a while," VV said, "CC."

"It seems we're going to fight each other now, aren't we?" CC replied in her mind.

"That's for sure," VV replied, "unless you change your mind and come to our side once again. Your skills could help in making this world perfect."

"I appreciate the compliment but I must decline," the witch replied.

"A perfect world would be boring and you know me well, boredom is the one I hate the most. A world like what we have now is good enough," she added. "A world where each person is controlled by someone is something stupid."

"I'm guessing that my nephew had planted that foolish belief in you, am I right?" VV said.

"Foolish belief, you say. But for me, it is not something foolish. Humans are interesting beings and are unpredictable. That characteristic make this world an interesting place," the green-haired witch said with a smile as she remembers Lelouch.

"Then, I shall destroy this place and create the world I want. Stop me if you can," VV said. Their conversation ended.

The appearance of two abominable people will complicate and test how Zero could push through his plans. Without him knowing, he will soon meet his mother whom he thought of as dead a long time ago.